~Dead And Not Buried

If you're looking for a book with an odd combo of Mystery with just the right amount of Humor this is the book for you.
       It was cleverly written by makeandoffer with over 14 million reads and it is completed without a sequel.

Synopsis:
~ 17 year old Leah Preston wakes up to stare at her own lifeless body. Left without any traces of cause of death or the events that led to it, she tries to retrace the steps but she can't do it without any help. Why?....because she's a ghost that's why...Duhh.
     Jared Mercedes, your average highschool hottie. You know that cocky jerk that gets what he wants. Who is he? He's Leah's sworn enemy and I guess that puts him at the top of the list yeah? But there's an issue, he's the only one that can see and communicate with Leah.
  Will they be able to set their differences aside and catch the murderer in time?..only one way to find out.

|A/N: I would be expecting a lot more feedback on this book cus its just not the same as the rest. All the books I add here aren't the same as the rest.
Anyhu DON'T forget to vote, comment, share and spam me with your suggestions and reviews on the books.
P.S: The song above is 'Ain't My Fault' by Zara Larsson.

~Ikay☺