~Cheater. Faker. Troublemaker.

This book is completed and is the Wattys 2016 winner of the Voracious reads awards currently with over 12 million reads and an impressive 52 chapters plus bonuses.
Written by jr0127
It has an ongoing sequel ~Find her, Keep her.

Synopsis:
~ Alex Summers is sent off to have a stress free summer with her cousin in carlifonia after enduring six awful months of therapy. All she wants is to unravel and have fun in a city where she doesn't have a past and meet a nice guy...possibly.
   Elias King, a walking thunderstorm. You know the cocky dude that acts like he doesn't have feelings. He's thinks he's the bomb but he isn't at least to Alex he isn't. This bad boy has feelings and a past he can't come to terms with and he is determined to destroy anyone who comes close.
What happens when Alex and Mr.King make a bet?...

|A/N: I really enjoyed this book...you know plot twists and what nots. If you have read it, I will love to know what your experience was. DM me and we will have a looooong chat about the book.
More updates on the way...yaaay! Since I decided to be lazy yesterday..😌
As always DON'T forget to vote, comment, share and spam me.
P.S: The song above is 'Night Changes' by 'One Direction'.

~ Ikay