~All That Is Gold

This book is #1 the Gold Series with over 4 million reads.

It has sequels ~ In The Realms Of Gold
                        ~ Nothing Gold Can Stay
Yes, they are completed even though they are melted together into one book. So, obviously they are not standalones.
It was written by simonesaidwhat.
You can check her profile so it  will be easy to find.

SYNOPSIS:
~ At Dupont prep,the social hierarchy is no joke at all. Your place is your life and you worship those above you. But this wasn't the case for Quinn Barton. She was content with her place on the A-list with no intention of being demoted or moving further up the ladder but I guess fate had other plans for her.
    Carter Dupont, the rich King of Dupont prep flanked by his posse; Tripp, Ace and Maddox who do most of the talking for him you know being king and all......right???
So what brings these two together is pretty strange...not. Carter has barely spared Quinn a glance so why is he hell bent on making her his Queen now?

|A/N: I finished this last week and I just couldn't leave it in the drafts. My word!!!....its so....I can't think of a word right now.
I recently took a liking to books with all these highschool hierarchy stuff cus the plot twists are marvellous. I had my mind blown at the end because I didn't even go there 😂😂😂😂.
I usually read offline but I had to come back to write a very loong comment. I was shook🙇. Like...... Aaaargh!!!! I better shut up now.
DON'T forget to Vote, comment, share and spam me with books.
💜 Ikay