~The Bad Boy's Girl

This is #1 in Bad Boy Series with sequels ~The Bad Boy's Heart
                                                                            ~The Bad Boy's Forever
Do check them out after you're done with this one.
It is completed with 191 million reads, 41 chapters plus an epilogue and bonus chapters.

It was written by the wonderful Blair Holden  JessGirl93

Synopsis:
~ Tessa O'Connell is your average highschool senior tryna' survive the rest of the school year with a crush on the school's heartthrob Jay Stone who is obviously unavailable.
What happens when her childhood tormentor and number one enemy returns home?
    Cole Stone, the tall, handsome, chilli hot bad boy with ocean blue eyes returns home with a mission... which majorly involves teasing Tessa to death.
But is it all a façade? Is he really the guardian angel she's been looking for? Only one way to find out..☺

|A/N: TBH I cooed my way through this book and the second and the third...*sighs*..I'm crying inside. The intro said something about wanting to get a clone on eBay...I honestly wish I could.

Sorry for the lazy update... Key word *Lazy *. Been feeling....well....lazy.
As always don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share and Spam me with your thoughts. Undoubtedly there should be someone reading this that's read the book. I wanna talk about it... I've got nothing else to do.
Lazy as always
                        ~ Ikay