~The Last Virgin Standing

Finally!.
Okay so this book is completed with 42 chapters and a few bonus ones.
It currently has an outstanding 58 million reads and was written by laughterandjynx
Highest Ranks: #4 in teen fiction.
                          #4 in humour.

SYNOPSIS:
~ Okay the title probably makes it really obvious what its about. Yeah Charlotte Summers is the supposed last virgin in a school where taking a girl's virginity is considered a sport with five hot contenders including her best friend Lucas Chandler.
She on a mission to make them all look stupid but what happens when she starts to fall...

|A/N: whooosh...feeling extremely sleepy but I'm still here cus I love to read. This book was amazing and I'm definitely reading it a couple hundred more times. When I read books I picture myself as the main character so I'm always in deep and I cried hard when I was done with it...yeah I'm weird like that 😳.
As always DON'T forget to vote, comment, share and spam me with your thoughts and recommendations.
YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I UPDATE CHAPTERS... I think its easier to notice that way.
P.S: The song above ☝ is 'Sorry Not Sorry' by 'Demi Lovato' and I loooooooove it.
Graceful as always
                             ~ Ikay