~Cupids Match

This is book one in the Cupids Matchmaking Service Series. Its sequel Valentines Day, has just been recently completed.
It has over 34 million reads and it is published as an audio book.

It was written by LEPalphreyman so you can check her profile to find the book quickly.
Winner of the watty's 2016  most voracious reads awards.
Winner of the watty's 2016 fiction awards (paranormal).

Synopsis:
~ Lila Black definitely wasn't expecting to dragged into a world filled with dangerous arrows and quirky myths when she walked into The Cupids Matchmaking Service but as always, fate had other ideas.
    Her match is the original Cupid. No, not the cute baby with the diaper and arrows but the notorious bad boy.
He's out to get her but are they really meant to be? Only one way to find out😝

A/N:  I noticed its nearly been a month since my last update (hope you like this one. Naaa, you'll love it).

I finished the sequel a couple of days ago and I'm currently reading this again...😚.
I remember when I read it the first time in July (I think), It was in my library for a while and I didn't like it but I tried again and whoaaa....Here I am!
As always Don't forget to like, comment, vote, share and spam me (I can't find any good books to read😟😟😟😟😟).
P.S: We're almost at 1k..LOL. Oh and the trailer above is my favourite😛
Also, you can follow me to know when I update :-)