CHAPTER 1 : COLLEGE.

It was coldest day of winter as drowsy silence lay over a small, square House at Siyal Road in Manali. The inhabitants of that place has taken shelter inside their houses from being far away from cold breeze and rain. The only person left outdoor was a girl who was in her mid 22 gazing at the beautiful surroundings in Manali. She loved it. She loves greenery, a peaceful place.

She had a perfect figure who was not too fat not too thin, black-haired, whose eyes had beautiful hazel colour eye balls, who had a tiny nose and prettiest smile anyone can fall for. Her black salwar kameez perfectly matched with her attracting complexion. She was day dreaming about something standing in the corner of the balcony still gazing at the mountains near by.

"Amairaaa.. Where are you? Do you wanna get late in your last exam? Com'on get ready and head for college." Barked Amaira's mom, Srija Bohra from the hall. "Yes maa am coming." Replied Amaira Bohra whose thoughts had been broken off by her mother's voice. She went down to her room got dressed up quickly and headed for breakfast.

"Ahem, Ahem... I think someone's in love? -- oh, look whose blushing. Now tell me his name -- tell na didi (big sister) please I promise I won't let mom know about this." said Ruhi Bohra, Amaira's sister who was 3 years younger to her.

"Stop questioning me non-sense and concentrate on what ever you are doing Ruhi." said Amaira blushing slightly. They argued with each other for minutes and gave up on each other. Amaira went back to her room to revise the subject she had for exam.
*
As Amaira reached her college she heard a voice calling her. "Hey Amaira, are you perfectly prepared?" Said Disha Mehta, Amaira's best friend, who was pretty as well, with slight wavy hair and cute little smile. "I've been tensed the whole night. I don't know what to do. This is our final year and we have to choose our career after this I just hope we get good grades." she went on without giving a pause.

"Calm down Dishu, I've been well prepared. It's the easiest subject after all." Said Amaira. "It's easy for you Ammu. Hmmm. Can you explain this concept to me?" Said Disha and they both went deep in discussion about the topic.

Finally the Bell rang giving a signal to students that exam time has already over. Many faces looked pleased and many of them looked disappointed and scared. As usual Amaira came out with her pretty smile showing the sign that her last exam went pretty well. In mean time Disha too hurried towards Amaira with a satisfaction look on her face that she is going to pass the examination. As Amaira and Disha were walking together holding their question paper as though they were discussing the paper, there came a flash on Amaira's face indicating that someone has captured her picture.

"Who was that?" Asked Amaira to Disha looking confused. "I've no idea" said Disha calmly "lets get out of here soon. Maybe someone's clicking you're photo." They headed off out side the college to their respective houses.
*
"Maa (mother) am back home give me food I'm super hungry." said Amaira as she headed off to take a shower.

"How was your exam?" Asked Ritu Bohra, Amaira's smallest sister who was 6 years old had hazel Colour eye balls just like Amaira's.

"It was all well dear." said Amaira as she came out of washroom wearing a blue salwar kameez and kissing Ritu on her cheek.