CHAPTER 4 : MEETS AND PROMISES.

After Piyush left, everyone praised the behavior of Piyush. They called him 'Gentleman'. The other side Amaira was busy unpacking her gift. After she unpacked she found a beautiful red gown, full sleeved and has embroidery works in the neck part.

She also unboxed a thin, rectangular box. To her surprise there was a beautifully designed diamond necklace and a pair of elegant diamond earring. She also found a small note-
                     I know it sounds stupid but I'll call you my wife. Because deep down I've accepted you as my wife. So, this is to my beautiful wife, please accept this as memory of our first meet. I will come to pick you up this Friday at 7 PM. Do wear this and be ready. Can't wait to see you princess. And also, don't worry about family I've informed them already. Mine ❤
Piyush Shahdev.

Amaira couldn't believe that she was about to go on a date with a boy. She didn't go on a date before.
                                  *
It was the time. It was Friday. Amaira couldn't wait more. She wished she could meet him at the moment. It was already 30 past 5 now.

"Didi (sister)... Don't you have a date today? Forgot so easily?" Said Ruhi naughtily.

"Oh, yeah I do remember miss Ruhi Bohra" teased Amaira. "And for what kind purpose you are here for?"

"Oh no, I thought I would help you get ready but its okay if you don't want to." said Ruhi pretending to be sad and walking away.

"I think my sister can get me well dressed, isn't it Ruhi?" Said Amaira grinning.

Soon, they both were indulged in their work. Ruhi was helping her get ready by doing her make up and gossiping about girly stuff. And now it was almost 40 past 6 now when Amaira was done applying lipstick. She was ready. Again the lady in red. She looked as dashing and beautiful as ever. Anyone could meet up with an accident staring at her beautiful eyes which were now bearing eye shadow, mascara, liner and kohl kajal. Her red gown perfectly fitted her. Her elegant piece of necklace and earrings brought charm on her look.

She eagerly waited outside waving good bye to her family and they wishing her best of luck. She waited and waited and waited it was exactly 7 PM when she saw a luxurious black car arrived just in front of her. The windows glided down to reveal the handsome Piyush.

"How come exactly at 7 you arrived?" Said Amaira trying to make conversation casual as she opened the door and got in the car.

"Because I'm punctual. I hate being late. And also, I hate people who are late." Said Piyush. "And thanks for wearing this dear. You look beautiful with this twice as you are." Winked Piyush.

"Oh thank you. Even you look dashing in this blazer." Replied Amaira and they set off.

They reached their destination. It was a restaurant beautifully decorated with flowers and balloons. Piyush guided Amaira inside to reveal the beautiful restaurant. It had fountain in between and a beautifully decorated table was situated right beside the fountain.

'But why aren't there any one here?'    Thought Amaira as she noticed that it was Piyush, she and the waiters who occupied this big and beautiful restaurant.

"You must be wondering why is just you and me here right?" Said Piyush as though he read Amaira's mind. "Well, I myself don't like crowd. And when it comes to you, I know people will stare at you as if they have never seen a girl. And I don't want any boy to even look at you. So I've booked the whole restaurant."

"what? The whole restaurant?" Said Amaira awestruck. "Yes I want it to be just you and me." Said Piyush.

They called the waiter and ordered their meal. Soon they have completed it with few talks. One of the waiter came to pick the plates back. He was tall and handsome. His beard gave him perfect look. As he took the plate he kept staring at Amaira. And even Amaira stared back at him. Then to Piyush's surprise he winked at Amaira, and Amaira looked away from him.

"How did you enjoy madam" said the waiter.

"Yeah, very well." Said Amaira.                      
Piyush glared at him and then to Amaira, with his eyes which almost went Scarlet due to anger. It was a death stare. He immediately got up from his chair with so much force that the chair has been knocked to floor. This scared Amaira slightly.

Next moment he pulled away Amaira from that place. Amaira was totally confused. His press against her hand was so painful to her that it has made the shape into her skin.

"What's wrong Piyush?" Asked Amaira.

"Shhh... Don't speak." Replied Piyush.

And then he dragged her near his car, opened the door and pushed her hardly inside his car. He sat in his driver seat and slammed the door behind. He held out Amaira's hand slight roughly that made a small little moan escape her lips.

"And what do you think you were doing Amaira?" Said Piyush calmly.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Snapped Amaira.

"Okay okay! Listen Amaira. You're mine. You are one and only mine. Do you get that?" Said Piyush in hoarse voice. "No men has right on you, to look at you, to touch you or even to talk to you. Take it as a warning or no I don't know, but follow what I said okay?"

Amaira nodded in agreement slightly blushing thinking that he is jealous.

Hey guys! So I'm trying to make every chapter small, good and worth reading. Coz, I know lengthy chapters are very boring and the chapter which do not have the main content. 😹 please do vote, share and comment if you liked the story.