CHAPTER 16 : GLIMPSE OF THE PAST - II

"What do you mean? What do you mean you say Amaira?" Repeated Piyush as his eyes were glittering with tears. Amaira was already shivering to answer anything.

"You forgot so easily? How come Amaira how come?" Asked Piyush now moving away from her.

"Piyu-piyush I don't - don't know anything what your speaking." Said Amaira curling up her body.

"When will you even understand my love Amaira? You'll soon come to know." He said and walked away out of the room.

Piyush's POV

I walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind me and leaving Amaira alone. I wanted to spend time alone. I really don't wanna hurt my Amaira but every time she makes me do it.

I was so stressed out today and decided to take a good long nap. I went to my guest room to sleep there. The blanket there was so comfortable that it actually feels like you're already in someone's arms.
--------------
I was as usual being bullied by the students here. But I really don't have to worry about it anymore. It's been 5 months being with Amaira and her friendship makes me feel so comfortable. Today, because of her, most of the students stopped making fun of me. I could concentrate on my studies all over again. My past don't haunt me as it used to do.

I know that I slowly started developing feelings towards Amaira. I'm already jealous of boys around her. Everytime she talks to a boy I suppress my urge to kill the boy and teach her a lesson. But her innocence melts my heart. Many boys wants her and I know one day I'll rule her heart. I finally decided to propose her and make her mine during the farewell party coz if I propose now she would not respond to it.

"Hey.. What are you doing here? C'mon let's go to the class or else you'll be punished." And there she was. Her angelic voice would gain whole of my attention. I can listen to it for hours together.

"Yeah, I was on my way. Let's go." I said and we started walking together and stopped as I heard the voice of the person I hate the most.

"Oii Amaira. Wait. Will you come with me to the library after your class? Please help me with my project." Said Priyank Sharma, who is in same grade as us but in a different section. He is Amaira's best friend and god knows how they even became.

I know Priyank secretly loves Amaira. How come being a boy I won't understand other boys? Every time he is here, I stop myself from pushing him off the building. But I know this wouldn't last long. Once Amaira is mine Priyank will leave her.

"Yeah sure Priyank, why not? Wait for me outside my class once the Bell rings okay?" Said Amaira as I balled my fist. I knew that my face nerves are to be seen right now.

"Thank you so much. See you soon." Said Priyank. I know that this is just a way to spend time with my Amaira.

As the Bell rang Amaira ran outside to see Priyank. And there he was, the person I loath the most. They both were off to library leaving me alone. But I wouldn't stop though. I followed them through their way without being noticed. I could also hear their conversation.

"Amaira, your new friend.. Umm.. I forgot his name but don't you think he is a bit creepy? I mean I saw the way he looks at me as if he would murder me anytime." Said Priyank which made Amaira laugh.

"His name is.... Uhgg! C'mon he is really sweet. That look is actually a scared look whether you will bully him or not. That's it." Said Amaira now walking into the library. I couldn't follow her inside as she'll get a doubt on me and so I've decided to check on them from the window.

And there they were, as thought, Priyank was trying to touch her. To my surprise he was about to kiss her but couldn't as Amaira moved her head away. She didn't know exactly what was Priyank doing.

I couldn't control anymore. I made fast steps inside the library and made a way to the place they were sitting. They both looked at me strangely. I went forward, balled my fist and slammed it on the table.
------------
I woke up with a strong head ache the following morning. Looks like I woke up late. Gosh! I forgot to make Amaira breakfast. As I hurried towards the kitchen I saw Amaira already standing near the door with breakfast plate.

"Good morning Piyush. Had a good sleep?" She said and came inside and placed the plate on the bed.

"Good morning jaan. I have hea--

"Shhhh..that's okay. It's okay if I make breakfast for us. Drink the tea, it'll reduce your headache." She said. Looks like she's in a very good mood today.

I thought of giving it a good start. I want to make her happy today. So I've decided to take her to her favorite restaurant.

"Get ready now within half and hour okay? Will go to your favorite restaurant." I said and saw a beautiful smile play on her lips.

"Really? Wow. I'm so excited. You have the breakfast and get ready even I'll get ready within no time." She said excitedly and ran towards our room to get ready. Even I had my breakfast and started to get ready.

After what seemed like 45 mins she came looking as dashing, as beautiful as ever. I wish I could bring the restaurant to home so that no men looks at her.

"Pretty wife, ready to go?" I asked her in a playful tone.

"Yes handsome husband." She said and I made a way to her and started leading her towards the main door.

"You wait here, I'll get the car." I said and walked towards my car.
-----------------------------
Piyush made his way towards the car and Amaira stood there watching him. She sudden realized that Hitler is always tied up outside the main door. She thought of playing with him till Piyush gets his car.

"Hitler baby, how are you?" She said as she half sat in front of him. Hitler started giving shakehand and licked her hand, wagging his tail rigorously.

"Awww.. Thats so sweet Hitler." And she continued playing.

The other side Piyush was glaring at Amaira. He saw the dirt that formed on her dress because of Hitler. No doubt he hates dirt. He didn't speak a word and gave Amaira a dangerous look and sat on his driver seat and ignited the car into life.

Amaira told bye to Hitler and made a way to the car. She sat in and shut the door.

"By the way, where are we going?" Asked Amaira.

"You'll soon know." Said Piyush his voice as cold as ever.

'So you decided to continue the game Amaira. Cool. I like the chase.' Thought Piyush insanely.
*********

#14 in Mystery/thriller [03/02/2018]😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much for your support.

PLEASE VOTE!!