CHAPTER 23 : FREE BIRD.

She pushed him off immediately. She thought something for a while and never told even a single word whatever was going inside her head.
She was calm and quiet. She simply wiped her tears and muttered a small 'okay'.

She walked towards the bed like a dead body or more like a zombie. She almost tripped on the carpet, which was on the floor but nothing bothered her at this moment. She wanted to get rid of this as soon as possible, or rather find a solution to this problem. She sat on the bed and lay herself down and pulled over the blanket.

Vivaan stood there blankly thinking what was Amaira up to. He watched her do whatever she was doing. He watched her for almost 5 minutes and then there she was sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened a few moments earlier.

He was confused but didn't wanna go deep down into it coz he was getting late for his important work. He has very strong feeling that something wrong was going inside her head right now. Before leaving, Vivaan made sure that the house main door is perfectly locked. He couldn't take the risk of Amaira leaving him again. After all, she was so hurt and so broken from inside. He felt that. He was sorry not so sorry about it. He got her in the end and nothing can stop him from having her, not even Amaira herself.

★★★

It was 30 past 1 in the afternoon now. The day was dark. Amaira was still asleep. Deeply. She looked absolutely beautiful then too. Just like Snow White resting herself for the prince to come and save her. But that was not the case of Amaira. It wasn't a fairtale that her mother once told her about. It was a tale of a monster, who held a beautiful princess hostage.

The monster named Vivaan was watching her having sound sleep from his office itself. He secretly installed cameras in his room to watch her all day long. He wondered why was she sleeping after all these and got back to work.

Just in time, Amaira woke up. Her head still spinning as if she's been drugged. She wanted to cry, but she was so hurt that a single drop of tear didn't come out. She slept because she was tired and couldn't take it anymore. She sat on the bed quite still, staring at one thing continuously as though thinking about something. She slowly got down her bed and got back to reality.

She went to the rest room, did all her business, got freshen up again for the day and came out. She wore her dress as if she's going to attend a function or a party. She did her daily routines after waking up like cleaning the bed, arranging the blankets and pillows. She immediately went downstairs to the kitchen to cook lunch. She acted as if everything was perfectly alright.

The tinkling sounds of metal and steel didn't make her happy today, neither did she hum while cooking today. The dark circles formed beneath her eyes depicted most of her worse condition yet her face was emotionless.

She cooked all the favorite dishes of Piyush a.k.a Vivaan. She beautifully placed everything on the dining table and arranged the table neatly, just like Vivaan liked. She wiped her wet hands on the towel and checked if everything was in it's place before leaving the kitchen area.

She ran towards the guest room and closed the door with a 'thud'. Hopefully 'The Lunatic' Vivaan hasn't installed cameras anywhere else in his Mansion.

★★★

The whole Mansion was quite, except for the ticking sound of the clock. The wise clock indicated 6:17 PM.

Vivaan opened the door making it creak. What he saw was not usual. He removed his expensive black leather shoes and neatly placed it in the shoe holder.

Like always, he neither searched for Amaira nor tried calling out her name. He walked in, placed his briefcase and his coat, or more like a blazer, gently on the couch. He looked around the house. It was not so dark but dim. The lights weren't on. He slowly tiptoed to the kitchen only to find it empty. He started taking slow steps towards his bedroom thinking Amaira was planning something which did not seem right according to him.