Old Friend

The Popularity Contest is coming and Dahyun feels like dying. She never experienced joining this kind of competition. How she wished this is just a bad dream. But reality always hits her. It's all happening. And it's true that she has a huge fanbase in their school.

"Youngjae-ah, my face is all over the social media. It kinda scares me," Dahyun said, on her lap placed her laptop. They are on Youngjae's room. It's a hot weekend so they decided to stay in their house instead of going with their father in the market.

Youngjae is also busy with his laptop. When Dahyun didn't get any response, she took a peek at what she's brother is busy doing. Her eyes widened, she almost throw her laptop at him for what she saw.

"Why are you uploading my pictures on facebook?!" she yelled, hitting her brother's arm. "Are you out of your mind?! Give me that!" she tried to grab Youngjae's laptop but she failed.

"I'm helping you win, you idiot! You must be recognized by many so I must upload your pictures on facebook so you would be talked about. Later on I will post some on instagram and Twitter," Youngjae seriously said, continuing what he is doing.

"Is that why you're always holding your phone while we are talking and eating during lunch time? Because you're busy secretly taking pictures of me?!" Dahyun asked, sounding really annoyed.

"Yes!" Youngjae answered.

Dahyun can't believe what her brother is doing. "And here I thought you're the one who opposed of me joining this contest," she scoffed, rolling her eyes at him.

"Well, we just had to accept the fact that you're part of that stupid contest and now we must do our best for you to know. So, if I were you, you better start overcoming your fear of speaking or else all of my efforts, no scratch that, your fans efforts will come to waste. Do you want that to happen?"

Dahyun can't help but pinched Youngjae's arm. "That's not helping me out! You're making me feel guilty and more pressured!" She then started kicking Youngjae off of his bed. "And here I thought you're my thoughtful twin brother!"

"Stop kicking me! Oh my god!" He grabbed Dahyun's legs. "I just want to take revenge to those Ice Princesses from hurting you. If SinB wins, then it feels like she stepped down on you twice. I don't want that to happen."

"I have no intention of making any revenge to someone, Youngjae. Yeah, I admit that she's doing nothing but bad against me because she likes Yugyeom and her friend has a crush on Eunwoo, but --- "

"See?! It's those two's fault again! They're the main reason why you're suffering! Ugh, I hate those two!" Youngjae yelled.

"Can't you please let me finish first?" Dahyun asked, trying to be calm.

"If you're just gonna defend those Princes then don't bother finish what you're about to say because I will not listen to you." Youngjae began to put earphones on his ears. "I'll just do my best for you to win. That's the best revenge for SinB and her friends to stop pestering you," he said, turning his back at Dahyun.

Dahyun sighed and tiredly lied down on Youngjae's bed. There's no point at arguing at Youngjae. He's the most annoying, persistent, loudest brother ever. "Be thankful that I love you," she mumbled, giving her brother's back a glance before deciding to take a nap.

---

"Yay! It's the annual Happy Camp!" Sana excitedly exclaimed, her arms clinging on Dahyun's. "I'm glad that I'm gonna be able to attend this activity with you, Dahyunnnie~" she said, poking Dahyun's cheeks.

I've never been in a camp before, Dahyun thought.

"It's gonna be fun, Dahyun. Trust me. You're gonna enjoy it, right Youngjae?" Sana faced Youngjae.