Argument

Yugyeom and Dahyun return back to the campsite. They saw Youngjae rushing to get inside.

Yugyeom picks up a stone and throws it at him.

Youngjae was startled and looks for the culprit. His eyes widens when he saw Yugyeom with Dahyun. "Do you really have to throw that at me?" he says to Dahyun.

Dahyun shrugs her shoulders, and points at Yugyeom.

"Are you dumb? Do you want her to yell your name just to get your attention? You don't want anyone else to hear her voice, right?" Yugyeom tells him.

"Oh yeah, right. Sorry," Youngjae apologizes to his twin sister. "Where did you two go?" he asks.

"We had a date," Yugyeom answers.

Youngjae chokes on his saliva.

Dahyun's eyes widens.

"You two what?" Youngjae asks.

"You heard it," Yugyeom replies.

Dahyun shakes her head. "No, we just went out for a night walk," she clarifies.

Just then, Eunwoo walks by.

He approaches the trio.

"Am I missing something?" he asks. He smiles at Dahyun and she gives him a small smile.

"Uhh, nothing," Youngjae replies.

"I'm tired," Yugyeom yawns.

"Let's go inside," Youngjae offers.

"You two go ahead. I need to talk Dahyun," Eunwoo tells the two.

Youngjae gets the meaning.

Yugyeom's eyes darkened.

"It's already late. Can't you just wait for tomorrow? Dahyun's tired. We went for a da--, we went for a night walk," Yugyeom tells Eunwoo.

"Really?" Eunwoo asks, then he turns to look at Dahyun. "Umm, this won't take long, I promise," he affirms her.

Dahyun thinks for a few seconds. She glances at Yugyeom and saw his hard stares, telling her to say no and just go inside and take some rest.

"It's fine with me," she tells Yugyeom. "It won't take long, right?" she asks Eunwoo.

Eunwoo happily nodded.

Youngjae nods his head then slowly walks inside.

Yugyeom hesistantly gets inside.

"I already gave you a long time to be with her, please allow me to be with her for a few minutes," Eunwoo tells Yugyeom.

"I have rights to be with her as long as I can, with no limits," Yugyeom seriously tells him.

Eunwoo smirks at him. "Well, same goes to me," he answered back.

"Yugyeom, please," Dahyun tells him, calming him. "I will be fine. Eunwoo is with me," she assures him.

"Fine," Yugyeom finally gives in. He heavily stomps his feet as he gets inside.

When Yugyeom's finally gone, Dahyun faced Eunwoo. "What is it you're going to tell me?" she asks. "Is it something serious?" She looks worried.

"I just wanna say sorry," Eunwoo starts.

Dahyun gives him a curious look. "Why are you apologizing again?" she asks.

"Because I lied," he replies.

"Lied about what?"

Eunwoo's heart is beating so fast, not because Dahyun's with him and hardly staring at him, but because he's scared at nervous as hell.

"I... I... Dahyun..."

He's contemplating whether to tell her the truth or not. But he's scared. He's so damn scared.

This was the exact position, exact facial expressions, exact moment, when Dahyun confessed to him a few years ago.

Seeing her crying face, her devastated and hurt face, makes his heart torn into pieces.

How he wish he could turn back time and erase those ugly memories, and corrects his mistake.

But he can't.

He already made a big damage to Dahyun's heart.

"Eunwoo?" Dahyun calls back his attention. "Are you okay?" she worriedly asks. She takes a step closer to him but he backs away which surprised her.

Eunwoo saw that facial expression again. That shocked and hurt look.

No, not again.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Eunwoo rushed to give her a hug. "I'm so sorry, Dahyun!" He cries in her arms. "I'm sorry for saying those things to you. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please please please forgive me. I'm really sorry!"

"What the fuck did you just say?!"

Eunwoo looks up and saw Yugyeom fuming in anger.

The next thing that happen, Yugyeom is already tackling Eunwoo to the ground.

And the unconscious Dahyun is in Youngjae arms as he calls out for help.