Found

Darkness took over.

Dahyun restlessly stayed trapped on the hole where Eunbi left her.

She sat on the ground and curled herself, feeling cold. The rain started pouring and the water runs down on the hole where she is. If the rain doesn't stop soon, the hole will be filled with water.

I can't swim, Dahyun nervously thought.

Her whole body is shivering. She feels scared and lonely.

A loud thunder can be heard, making her flinched. She covered her ears in fear.

Please... Somebody... Help me...

Another thunder was heard and this time Dahyun started crying.

She tried to stand up. Her legs are wobbly making her struggle to move.

She tried to reach out the top by tiptoeing but she still can't reach anything.

Tears streaming down her face as she started jumping.

It's raining so hard. Her hand is slipping whenever she attempts to get hold of the top part of the hole. She doesn't even care if the skin on her wrist is scraping from what is it her doing, she just wants to get out of this hole.

The water from the rain is fastly filling up the hole. Awhile ago, it only reached her knees, but now it's on her waist.

Dahyun continuously reached up.

She is now panicking.

She began calling out names through her mind.

Dad... Youngjae...

Eunwoo...

But the name that she calls out with her voice is...

"Yugyeom!" she screams. "Yugyeom!" she cries out. "Yugyeom, help me!" she calls out, tears streaming down her face, mixing with the rain.

She sobs so hard, feeling helpless. "Yugyeom, please come and save me," she mumbles, covering her face with her wounded hands.

A few minutes had passed but still no one came for help.

Dahyun begins to lose hope. No one cares about me, she thought. No one.

"Dahyun!"

She's not sure if she's just hearing things, or if it just a figment of her imagination. But hearing Yugyeom's voice calling out her name somehow makes her feel a bit relieved. He's not coming. He's probably mad at me for taking Eunbi's side. I'm such a fool.

"Kim Dahyun!"

Again, she hears his voice. But she's not convinced that it's really him. Am I hallucinating? I can hear Yugyeom's voice even though he's not here. I must have really get attached to him for me to feel this way.

She tries to wipe her tears, but it's no use because her heart feels hurt for what is happening. I shouldn't have trusted anyone. I shouldn't have get attached to anyone. I shouldn't have attend school. I shouldn't have been friends with the school's princes. I shouldn't have...

"I finally found you."

Dahyun froze on her spot. She slowly looks up and she feels like something heavy has been lifted off of her.

Staring down at her with pure concern and worry is no other than Kim Yugyeom himself.

Dahyun begins to cry. "Y-You came for me..." she struggles to say through her sobs. "Y-You're here..."