Heal

"Dahyun!" Youngjae rushed on his sister's side. "What happened to her?" he asked Yugyeom who is holding Dahyun in his arms.

"A guy named Moon Bin came," Yugyeom said, gently tapping Dahyun's back to keep her calm.

"Moon Bin," Youngjae whispered.

"Yeah. You know him?" Yugyeom asked.

Youngjae's eyes darkened. Yugyeom haven't seen him get even more serious. In that moment, he find Youngjae's new side, a side that he doesn't want to messed with. "He's one of those guys who bullied Dahyun," Youngjae answered, clenching his fist. "Where is he?" he looked everywhere.

"He's gone. I made him leave," Yugyeom replied. "Dahyun began to have a panic attack when he mentioned Lee -- "

"Don't!" Youngjae cut Yugyeom off, raising a finger on his face. "Don't you dare say that forbidden name!" he warned Yugyeom.

Yugyeom just sighed and stared at Dahyun. She already calmed down, but he knows that she's still not feeling okay. "I'll walk you home," he offered.

"There's no need. I can protect my sister -- Hey! What are you doing?!" Youngjae asked but didn't get any response as Yugyeom throw his and Dahyun's bag at him. "What am I here, huh? Your servant?!"

"Sometimes I wish you should be the one who became mute, not your sister," Yugyeom muttered. "Carry our bags, I'll carry Dahyun on my back," he said, crouching down in front of Dahyun. "Get on my back," he told Dahyun.

"I'm fine. I can walk," Dahyun answered weakly.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. He glanced on his back, meeting Dahyun's eyes. "It's either you're gonna get on my back or I'll carry you in my arms. Choose wisely, Dahyun," he said.

Dahyun's eyes widened, and her heart skipped a beat. She looked away, her face started to heat up. She tried to stand but her legs became wobbly. What's wrong with me? Why did I suddenly feel weak? She stole a glance at Yugyeom and her legs suddenly gave up when she saw him staring at him intently. Stop looking at me like that! It's making me weak...

Yugyeom grew impatient so he faced Dahyun, decided to carry him in his arms, bridal-style. "You leave me no choice," he began.

"Fine! I'll get on your back!" Dahyun said, grabbing Yugyeom by the shoulders and made him turn around. She nervously get on his back, carefully wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't complain that I'm heavy, or else..." she threatened.

Yugyeom smirked. "Heavy? You're light as a feather. I can even carry you using just one arm," he said while standing up.

"One arm? What are you? Superman?" Dahyun scoffed.

"I could do that if you will just let me try," Yugyeom let go of Dahyun's legs and Dahyun began to panic and tightened her hold on his neck.

"No! Don't let me go! I'm scared!" she said, wrapping her legs on his waist. Yugyeom began to laugh and made fun of her even more. "Kim Yugyeom!" Dahyun squealed, burrying her face on the crooked of Yugyeom's neck which made him feel tickled.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." He grabbed Dahyun's leg and started to carry her gently. "Just stop tickling me," he said.

"You started it!" Dahyun whined.

Just then, Youngjae coughed. A very awkward cough. "Can we please go now? My arms are getting tired of carrying your bags and damn it! Stop flirting right in front of me because it's making me puke," he made a dramatic puking gesture. "And you!" he pointed a finger at Yugyeom, who just raised a finger at him. "I still don't like you, Mr. Black Prince." And with that, he turned around and walked ahead, leaving Dahyun and Yugyeom dumbfounded.