Who Are You

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

Dahyun groaned and shifted a bit on her bed before slowly opening her eyes. "Where am I?" she asked, still half asleep.

"Obviously at home, in your room," Youngjae replied. "Get up. We're gonna eat dinner."

Dahyun thought about what happened that afternoon. Meeting Moon Bin after almost five years, her sudden panic attack, and the person who was there for rescue. She instantly sat up on her bed which startled Youngjae. "Where is Yugyeom?!" she asked.

"I'm here."

Dahyun gasped as she finally saw him sitting on the couch, right at the corner of her room.

"I told him to wake you up, but he insists to let you sleep," Youngjae said. "Anways, I'm going first. I need to prepare the food before Dad gets home. Come down immediately!" he said before closing the door.

"You should've wake me up," Dahyun said, feeling conscious as she arranged her dishiveled hair and casually wiping her mouth if ever she drooled on her sleep.

"You're tired. You should take a rest more," Yugyeom replied. He stood up, and sat at the side of her bed. "You thought I already left?" he asked, smirking.

"Eh?" Dahyun asked, face slightly heating up. "I was just curious where you are... and..."

"And?" he raised a brow.

Dahyun looked away. "Fine," she sighed. "I thought you already left. I will feel bad if I don't get a chance to even say thank you to you after you carried me on your back."

"Speaking of that, my back really hurts right now."

"You told me I was not heavy!" she puffed her cheeks.

"Well, after carrying you, I realized that I was wrong," Yugyeom teased.

"What?!" Dahyun puffed her cheeks.

Yugyeom pinched her cheek. "You know what, I kinda missed the time when you're not speaking. Because right now, you became really talkative."

"Do you find it annoying?" she asked, sounding a bit scared to what he will answer.

Yugyeom moved closer to her and leaned his face closer to hers. They look into each others' eyes. "Everything about you is annoying," he said.

Dahyun's brows creased, looking confused.

Yugyeom then smirked and added, "But I like it."

---

"Today is Campaign Day!!!!!!" Sana shouted.

"For a girl with a beautiful face, you sure is hella loud," Youngjae commented, covering his ears.

Sana stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes at him.

"Sana, aren't you supposed to go on that side?" Dahyun wrote on her notebook and pointed at the other side of the room where Sana's supporters are.

"Yeah! Get out of here, enemy! Shoo!" Youngjae pushed Sana away.

"But I'm a Dahyun supporter! We're girl friends!" Sana whined.

Dahyun stopped Youngjae from pushing Sana. She whispered on his ear, "I want to talk to her."

Youngjae's eyes widened. "What?!" he half-yelled, half-whispered. Sana is giving the twins a weird look, wondering what they are doing. Youngjae glanced at Sana, staring at her from head to toe, then he whispered to Dahyun, "I don't trust this girl. She's very loud. She might accidentally reveal your secret!"