Toothypastey!

Well hello there, boys and girls. Nice to see you here! How has your day been? 

Anyways, before you have any time to give me all the details of how your bird perched on your shoulder or how your brother picked his nose, you've got to know what this book is about!

Well, it's a bunch of relatables, funfacts, life problems, girl problems, school problems, e- OH, wait!! Before I say anything else, you guys have got to know this one important detail!

                                                                                                               You                                                                                                                                                                                               need to know                                                                                                                                                                           that this book                                                                                                                                                                           is a collaboration                                                                                                                                                                   between                                                                                                                                                                                     demi_woo123 and girlsrulefuzzyxo05

Hold up now, before you go and report us for hacking Wattpad, we didn't. That's right! Yeah! And no, we didn't get the permission of the Wattpad owner. Instead, we did things the old fashioned way *smirks*. 

We made a new email! And password! And Wattpad username! And Wattpad password! And followed ourselves! And voted on our own chapters! Because that's how lonely we are! Oh and by the way, it would be nice if you just dropped a few votes and comments here and there..! 

 And no, this is not some self-advertisment... It's a toothpaste advertisement!          

Tired of bad breath? People always run away from you when you talk? End that now with Prezeenaid14028 toothpaste! Uses no natural ingredients whatsoever and is packed with lots of unsafe chemicals!  Probably even worsens your bad breath! Switch to Prezeenaid14028 toothpaste and people will no longer just run away from you! They will run twice as fast! *Winks*

Anyways guys, stay tuned for the next chapter. Um, comment, vote, subscribe to this YouTube channel in order to never miss a video! Bye! 

Hehe, don't worry, we know this isn't a YouTube channel. It's a music video!