Everyday Problems That Typically Don't Occur Everyday But OK!

Initially, I, the banana eating monkey, planned on doing ILGR problems. Emphasis on ILGR,

Oops, did I say ILGR? I meant LRGI. Anyways-

Oops, did I say LRGI? I meant GLRI. Haha, just a simple mistake...that has occurred twice.

Oops, did I say GLRI? I meant RGLI. Hehe, I think I've forgotten how to spell.  

Oops, did I say RGLI- "Yes! Yes you did! Now get on with things! I didn't spend my data opening up this chapter to read about your mistakes!" says old man in crowd.

 Anyways, before I was rudely inter-*old man throws sock filled with butter* *collapses* *nurses kick head* I'm up! Anyways, I initially planned on doing GIRL problems but then I figured naah... those can wait till later when we have actual readers *grins widely while a sad tear drops from eye.*

Anyways, wow I say that a lot. Anyways, dang!  I gotta stop this! Anyways, get a grip on yourself, Demi! Anyways, really?! I don't even care anymore! Anyways, without further ado... EVERYDAY PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE STILL PROBLEMS WHEN SCIENTISTS ARE AROUND BUT NOOO THEY ARE TO BUSY PROVING LIFE ON MARS INSTEAD OF STAYING DOWN HERE ON EARTH PREVENTING STUBBED TOES!

Anyways, I will put the problem in bold then my views of the problem in regular text so watch out for that.

1# First and foremost, I will never forget the melted ice cream. Nope. Never. Nada. You look a way for like three seconds and next thing you know, like I've said before, it's a freakin' pe- you know what? Let me not say anything I will regret later on. It's freakin' Niagra Falls all over you hand!

Haha, this one was kind of all my view on it so... NO BOLDNESS HERE! THIS WAS A WIMPY PROBLEM! Haha, what a punny pun! You get? It's not in bold so I called it wimpy! 

Anyways, onto the next problem¬¬¬¬¬¬ Oops, those were meant to be exclamation marks and I'm not going to bother deleting them because they seem to make the chapter funnier! You know, I really wish this was a YouTube channel right now, because then I would be able to show you guys the bloopers! I wonder how many subscribers it would get... Anyways, wow, I do say that alot. Anyways, we're off topic, back to the problems that there should be solutions to by now!

2# When a YouTube video is loading and you decide to start the video from the beginning, hoping that by the time you reach that part that needs to load it would have loaded but when you get there, it's still freakin' loading!

 Me, I'm not very patient. If this happens more that twice, I restart the WiFi,  my device, my browser, my world.... Hey! Don't look at me like that! I'm only partly responsible for deja vu...

3# When you see a bug that looks like an entirely different species but it's so tiny that you feel ashamed for being afraid of it but you don't know if it's poisonous or not so you're still scared and then you look away and look back and it's... gone....Gone... GONE.

For me, what I do in these kind of situations. I go on google and type in as many details as I remember. "Ugly red and black scary looking tiny creature that normally sits on walls and doesn't appear to have wings." After this, I take me, myself and I up and out of the danger zone. No time wasted.

4# You wake up in the morning. On your way to the bathroom. Like the totally normal person you are. But there seems to be, some sort of magnetic force between your TOE  and the FOOT or whatever they call them of those DRAWERS that is attracting, I repeat, ATTRACTING your toe to that oh, so ATTRACTIVE drawer that your toe cannot help but be ATTRACTED and freakin' STUBBED!! And the worst part : It's every single morning. And the even worse part: You do not get freakin' used to the pain! I mean, a person could get hit by a bus, mauled by Tasmanian Devils, thrown off a cliff and break all of his ribs multiple times  and still get used to the pain but one lacks the ability to get used to stubbing ones toes? 

Again, this one is wimpy.

Well, that's all folks! See you later today or never... Muahhahhahaha. MUAHHAHA- *cough* *sputter* *cough* *cough* *choke* *cough* *sputter* *sputter* *dies* O_0

Oh and I was going to use this as the title but stupid wattpad won't let me! : ... EVERYDAY PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE STILL PROBLEMS WHEN SCIENTISTS ARE AROUND BUT NOOO THEY ARE TO BUSY PROVING LIFE ON MARS INSTEAD OF STAYING DOWN HERE ON EARTH PREVENTING STUBBED TOES!