LIFE HACKZ!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, sorry that there was no update yesterday, my useless monkey demi_woo123

didn't make any effort to do it.... but really... would you want a monkey writing your chapters.... 

.................

ANYWAYS NOT THE POINT!!! Umm... what am I even doing here.... 

*still thinking*

OH YAH!! LIFE HACKZ!! N0 w0nder that was the title 0f the chAptEEr!! 

Anyways, life impacting life hacks... also! I'm gonna feed my monkey rotting bananas and leaves so that it falls sick and knows better than to let me down even though she knew that I couldn't be online that much due to an issue......l

So life hackZ!! IvE siad tHat like 5 times already.......

SO WHERE ARE THEY!!?????

HELP!!!

I CAN'T FIND THEM!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHA!!!

There they are!!

*drags them onto this blank  background*

So today, me, girlsrulefuzzyxo05 decided to rebel like my monkey did.... BY NOT WRITING THIS CHAPPIE ON THE RIGHT DAY!! em.. ya.. soo....... I decided to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

heh... I legit just said doo doo but longer. anyways today we're doing life hacks for your phone or device or whatever you have that has a 21st century screen!!

Phone hack 1:  Toothpaste can get rid of all those annoying scratches that make you feel so uncomfortable and dirty. 

Phone hack two: Toothpaste also fixes cracked screens!! I recommend Colgate toothpaste. 

Weeeeeeell.... internet's stupid so I could really only get two hacks relating to the same thing...   toothpaste!! BTW DON'T FORGET PREZENAID14028!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Oh in fact.. since internet really sucks.. I have a story for all you guys!

K so there was this ummm koala bear ya, that lived with a kangaroo. They lived in Australia. The koala lived in a tree and so did the kangaroo! They where such good friends, that the kangoroo would risk other koala bears' lives so that he could sit in a tree. This tree was red and the kangaroo's name was Kikikia and the Koala's name was Kolaka!!  KO AND KI FOR LIFE!! Anyways, after all the animals in the tree that lived in a tree died because of the kikikia, kolaka and kikikia ate all the leaves.

The next day, Kiki and Kola, were fat.. like.. Huge. Then kola wasn't hungry anymore. In fact he swore he wouldn't eat until the 7th of  July, 2018. (Keep in mind that this story happened like last week. October something.) Anywayssssss kiki looked at kola like a deranged maniac  and then swallowed kola whole. 

After about 5 or 6 minutes, kiki exploded because he was so fat. 

AyanfeoluwaOladipo1 (who do u think are kiki and kola?)