Stay in School, Don't do drugs.

HII GUYS!! I'm writing this on saturday, cuz demi just wrote the umm... yeah the girl hacks yesterday, so yeah ADVICE TIME!

So we barely have any readers, so right now I'm just gonna be giving scenerious, that have probably happened to so many people, and they need advice on it still. I'm not sure if that made much sense. If it didn't.... sorry, I was hit too many time in the head with my mop.......

by my monkey. Yeaaah, i might have forgot to feed her regular monkey food. ANYWAYS!!

UGH! I keep forgetting. And I'm not just saying this to make ya'll laugh. For real I forgot what I'm even doing writing this.

...................................

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY IN SCHOOL, DON'T DO DRUGS!

Okay... so. 

1. You don't know which colour of lipstick you want. Your mom said you could only pick one, ONE DAMN COLOR, WHEN THEY ARE LIKE 85 SHADES THAT YOU LOVE. NOPE... ONE!!!
Anyways... you want like 5 shades, that's about how much you can have without completely disturbing your mother's life to the extent that she was wondering why she wasted thirteen years raising you. 

What do ya do? 

Mom: One shade.

Me: *Confused, preplexed, and sad, and angry expression*

Mom: You heard me, or why are you looking like that. Either all or nothing.

Me: Fine.

ME: *goes through all 85 shades. Finds  5 amazing natural shades.*

Mom: I said one.... 

ME: *Drops two shades that weren't that pretty anyways* (we all know that has happened like 3 times before in your lifetime) 

Mom: *Dirty look*

Me: *Horrible puppy eyes* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase. 

Mom: *sigh* Okay.

Me: YUS!!

Well, that's what happened to me like basically all the time. My actual ones where with candy or chocolates. Lol.

Also, another selection of wise words, selected by me and me only..... when you know you want something, like at least three days before, be on your best behavior. I promise you, unless your parents have a good reason not to give you what you want, then this will 65% work. HEY! Not all parents are the same. For me, 86% in general ... yah 63-65%. HEHE.. YOUR WELCS!!

2. How to act around your crush.

K we all know most of us are clueless about it. I didn't even know how to do so till after the whole crush was over. Anywayas I'm glad at least I know.

Most of us will be like WHAT??! or HOW????! or NO I CAN'T DO THAT!! To be honest, this will basically be more applied to according to your age.

4-6: Might be a bit harder,  hollup... are there any 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 year old who read wattpad??

9-12: Around this age, most girls have crushes.... Idk about you boys, I might ask one of my friends to help me with that. So you see, like I said, most of us will be like how, its too hard, all that crap. It's not really. Unless you're crushing like... in -humanily.. RIGHT?? That's the correct... um what do you even call those... this is an advice column, not grammar class.... so if its an in humain crush, then all I can say is..... don't tell that unlucky or maybe lucky.. idk depends on who you are...-OBVIOUSLY!! good boy, or idiotic idiot child..... how you feel. It will either leave you yay! He/ she likes me back! And then after like a week, the person's like, in front of a crowd, "I never really liked you... just didn't know what to say." Then you're left so sad. Or you could be lucky and experienced with this, and be a couple (16 nd above, ikr, I'm such a mom) ooooooooooooor, the person willl straight up reject you, and ouch that sounds painful. 

So save yourself the heartache! DO NOT TELL EM! DON'T. DON'T TEXT! 100% DO NOT WRITE A LETTER, basizlaly the same but mehn in you write a letter you're definitely gonna look so foolish and desperate. I'm sorry, but if you really think so, it's better to just text. BUT that doesn't mean go to the ends of the earth just to get her/ his number. K?

YOUR WELLLLLLLLLLLLLCS!! Lol I don't even know if this was helpful or not... but i feel it was okay.. I guess. 

BYEEEEEEEEE

-by girlsrulefuzzyxo05

You know what. I'm gonna tag

FanFicsAtMidnight

2005xd

Skybumblers2187

BYEEEEEEEEEE