I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

*rolls into view wearing black body suit while holding a gun while spy music is playing in the background* Everyday problems, baby *rolls back out but mistakenly hitting head on gun and accidentantaly pulling trigger* x_x

Hello guys! It's demi_woo123 here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, today is supposed to be everyday problems so I decided to rebel and do a not-everyday problem because not everybody eats-licks?- ice cream everyday. #rebel

Anyways, today's not-everyday problem is ICE CREAM *drools all over keyboard* fhgflikdujyshztdgrsfeads. Oops, sorry guys, that happened while I was trying to clean my keyboard..

Whatever. We've all had that moment when we're having a fun day out, with or without our parents, and then we all decide to y'know, head out, get some ice cream, eat it, not stick to our diets, get fat.. 

So we stand in the ice cream queue for like ever, deliberating what we're gonna get, already tasting the cold, creamy, goodness, get to the front of the line- and freakin' forget what you were going to order and not just that- you forget the time, your name, the date, and the year and the guy that's serving you is staring at you like "Hablo anglais?" If you don't know, that means "Do you speak English?" in Spanish and then you just start stabbing that curved thing that protects the ice cream and you're like, "Pink and white, please." 

And as if that's not enough, you get through the pain of ordering your ice cream. You go back to your crew and you start to chat, not taking a bite of your ice cream for a mere minute and by the time you look back, IT'S FREAKING NIAGRA FALLS ALL OVER YOUR HAND! And you're sitting there, hoping that your mother/strangers don't notice your while you're busy licking and slurping the ice cream off your hand like "No, not today! Nope!" and your friends notice and are like "Need a tissue?" 

Why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? No, tell me, why?????????????????????????????????????????????