RGIL HACKS!!

Hehe! I'm back and I'm two weeks late, but who cares! It's not like anyone is even reading this!!! Anways today we are doing GRIL hacks.

Oops, did I say GRIL?

I meant LGRI. Accidents happen.

Awww dang! Did I say LGRI? I meant RIGL. 

Seriously?! Did I say RIGL? I meant RGLI.

Again?! DId I say RGLI?! Ok you know what, this is getting old. On to the RGLI hacks! Oops I mean GIRL hacks.

1. Are you tired of only smelling good right before you leave the house because you are super cheap and cannot afford to buy long-lasting perfume? No one is and this hack is pretty useless to the majority of us reading this but anyways if you apply a little bit of vaseline to the area where you want the perfume to go before you apply the perfume, it makes the perfume last longer.

If you had a dime for every time I said perfume in that hack, you would only have $ 0.40.

2. Your a big clutz and you have somehow managed to spill nail polish everywhere. Get up, walk over to the kitchen- try not to trip over your own feet- get some sugar, and pour it all over the nail polish. I don't know why but it like absorbs the nail polish and turns the sugar into the color of the nail polish then you can just brush it off with a broom or something. So you just wasted some sugar and nail polish!

3. If you are having problems opening your nail polish, go and eat some spinach because you need to get stronger but as we all know, no one wants to eat spinach except all them AyanfeoluwaOladipo1 who eat what we call "Efo." Ayo, did you know dat "Efo." is made of spinach?? Anyways, tie a ponytail around the cap of the nailpolish and you will be able to open it. Just make sure to eat some spinach afterwards. 

4. If you are doing a ponytail and the hair tie is too small to go around 2 times but it's too loose when it only goes around 1 time, get another hair tie and put that one over it. 0_o

Well!!!!!!! I can't think of anything else and I'm starving to death right now so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.