Big brother's watching

-----------------------------------------TRIGGER WARNING:  self harm--------------------------------------Mycroft Siger Holmes, the oldest of the Holmes brothers sat at his desk, watching. He watched with concern as Gregory kicked John out of his office. He hated to admit it but, he had caught feelings for Gregory when they first met.

He had hoped that after Gregory's divorce he might have a chance with him, that woman was awful to him after all. But he realized when he saw the way Gregory had stopped smiling as much that he missed her. He sighed as he shut down his computer and grabbed his umbrella, he was going to visit Gregory. 

What Mycroft didn't know is that when he shut the computer down, Gregory had opened his desk drawer and pulled out his razor. He rolled up his sleeve to revel the twenty scars that he already caused himself. The logical part of his brain screamed at him to stop but the small voice of depression over powered it and drove him forward. 

Mycroft headed inside of NSY intent on having lunch with Gregory.  He got in no problem, his 'minor' position was very useful sometimes. He headed into Gregory's office, opening the door without knocking, only to see Gregory rushing to put the razor away. There were tears streaming down his face and his arm was covered with thin lines of blood. Mycrofts heart shattered as he saw the man he cared so much for like this. Mycroft rushed over to Gregory's desk, only to be pushed away by Gregory. Mycroft kept his distance as Gregory slowly covered his arm back up. 

"Why are you here?" Greg asked, making his voice as strong as he could as he body racked with sobs. Mycroft frowned but he quickly masked it with the face he used when meeting with dignitaries, calm and cold, the exact opposite of how he felt. His heart was hurting and pounding hard in his chest.

"I came to see if you had any information about Sherlock, he's been ignoring me again" Mycroft said through the lump in his throat, he kept his calm facade, not wanting to let Gregory on to how much he cared.

Oddly enough Mycrofts cold tone calmed Gregory down. He was the only person who hadn't acted differently since he got divorced. John acted nicer, Anderson acted smarter, Donovan acted like talking to him was walking on eggshells, hell Sherlock even started acting nicer, asking for cases instead of demanding them. Gregory could always rely on Mycroft to be calm, and collected. "Oh, he hasn't been by" Gregory said after a moment of silence.

"Right then, well I guess i'll be on my way then" Mycroft said as he straightened out his suit, Wanting to leave before his calm facade broke.