Later that night

Even after they went home and had a repeat performance of the ball, Greg couldn't get Bella's words out of his head. Even now, lying in mycs arms he still has to question wether or not she was right, if he was below Myc. He knows that what she said probably isn't true, I mean he's laying in Mycroft's bed, with Mycroft's arms wrapped tightly around him but he still has to wonder if Bella really was right.Those thoughts occupy his mind until he drifts unto a dreamless sleep.

He wakes up with Mycroft snuggled close to his chest, and the sun barely peeking from behind the curtains. His head is still a little foggy from the champagne but he can still remember Bella's words. That wasn't the first time she talked about him like that but it's the first time that someone had defended him like that. In all his past relationships he's been the sole protector, mainly due to him being a detective. But with Myc he could let his guard down, be vulnerable, he could let himself be taken care of that thought warms his heart among some other places. Myc is powerful not just because of his job but because he's, well he's him.

Greg stays drifting in and out of sleep until Myc pulls him closer to him, effectively grinding against gregs ass, pulling a soft moan out of both men. Greg can feel mycs hard member against his ass and can't resist the urge to wiggle his hips into Mycs crotch, waking the man up with a soft groan. Myc pull gregs back flush against him as he kisses gregs neck.

"Good morning darling" Mycroft whispers into Greg's ear, sending a shiver down his spine and causing his blood to rush south.

"Mmmmm good mornin'" Greg says shifting his neck as an invitation for Myc to kiss it, an invitation that Myc eagerly takes him up on as he kisses over the love bites peppered across gregs neck as he starts to undo some of gregs buttons on his shirt. Before he can continue Greg puts his hand on mycs and squeezes gently, causing him to halt his actions immediately.

"Can I ask you something?" Greg asks as he shifts to be face to face with myc, who nods, and says

"Anything" He asks gently and gregs heart swells at how genuine and heartfelt Mycroft sounded, causing a smile so spread on his face.

"Well I was just wondering if... well if we could try something new" greg says as Myc smiles gently,

"Of course Gregory, what do you want to try?" He asks as he cups gregs face who leans into it,

"Can you take control, like I did the other day?" Greg asks unable to control the heat spreading across his face as Myc smiles, also blushing. The idea wasn't new to either of them, ever since Greg had put Myc over his knee they had been experimenting. But usually Greg had been the one in control, due to mycrofts job he was constantly in control and the rush of having someone order him around, making him lose control, was amazing. That's not to say that he didn't like to be the one to take charge every once in awhile.

"I'd love to....is there any reason in particular you want me to take control?" Myc asks and Greg nods. "we don't have to talk about it now but if you want to later we can" Myc says and Greg smiles slightly

"I'd like that" he says as he kisses mycs palm, Myc smiles and kisses Greg softly. The kiss quickly turns passionate as Myc pulls Greg even closer, grabbing a handful of his ass causing Greg to moan into the kiss. Myc quickly repositions then so that he's on top of Greg, caging him in with his arms as he kisses down gregs neck freshening up a few hickeys as he does so. Greg moans and rolls his hips trying to get some friction on his hardening cock, Myc pulls up just in time and tuts.

"Now now Gregory, you know better than that" he almost growls out as Greg whines in the back of his throat. Myc smiles at this and gently cups Gregs underwear clad cock and squeezes gently causing Greg to let out a soft moan, "mmmm do you like that Gregory?" Myc asks squeezing again, pulling another moan from gregs lips.