Panic, confusion, and the rest of the day off

Mycroft rushes to Greg's office, slowing down only a little when he reaches Gregs door. He catches his breath and knocks, Greg opens the door and is shocked at the sight before him, Myc is panting slightly and his usually perfect suit is slightly wrinkled.

"Come in Mr. Holmes" Greg says, not wanting to call him Mycroft since he knew he didn't care for him, Mycroft stiffens being called that.

"Thank you,Gregory" he says, closing the door behind him "are you okay?" He asks softly moving close to Greg who is leaning on his desk looking away

"'M fine Mr. Holmes." He says curtly, avoiding eye contact with the British government who is trying to look in his eyes. Mycroft lifts Greg's chin, gently forcing Greg to look into his eyes .

"Don't lie to me Gregory" he says in a slightly stern yet caring way, causing Greg to panic a little. He shifts away saying, "I'm fine, I just need some fresh air" as he walks towards the door. Mycroft gently grabs his wrist before he can get close to the door, when he winces Mycroft's heart sinks and he gently pushes up Greg's sleeve to reveal the new cuts. Tears well up in both of there eyes.

"Grego-" Mycroft can't finish before Greg cuts him off

"No, don't even... just leave... just leave like everyone else" he whispers and out and Mycroft can't help but let the tears stream down his face.

"Gregory look at me" he says, trying (and failing) to keep his voice steady, Greg turns and sees the tears falling from Mycs eyes and his eyes widen.

"Gregory I'm not going to leave you here alone.....unless you really want me too" he whispers and Greg shakes his head

"Please stay" he whispers and Mycroft nods as he wipes his face.

"Okay, I'll stay" Myc whispers as he rubs light circles on Greg's back.

"Gregory do you want to go home?" Myc asks softly and Greg shakes his head

"No, I have work, and so do you" Greg says and Myc smiles slightly

"I can work from home. Plus, you forget my position in the government" Myc says and Greg laughs softly.

"Okay, my place is still a mess though" Greg says and Myc smiles

"I have a house too" He says smiling, Greg laughs slightly

"Okay, we'll go to your place" Greg says as Myc hands him his coat. They head out to Mycs car, myc tells the driver where to go while Greg sits awkwardly in the back seat, wanting to be closer to Myc not willing to say it or act on it. Myc sees the tension in Greg's shoulders "It's alright Gregory." He whispers as he holds open his arms and Greg leans into him.

They stay like that the whole car ride there
"Gregory, we're here" He says softly and Greg gets up. The driver opens the door and Greg and Myc head out of the car. "Jesus Christ Myc, you didn't tell me you lived in a mansion" Greg said, and He laughs "well, when the queen gives you something you can't say no".

Myc gives the driver the rest of the day off and they head to the door. Myc enters in a security code and opens up the door, holding it open for Gregory. He walks in and looks around, star struck "... Jesus Myc, do you ever get lost in here?" He asks and Mycroft chuckles getting used to being called Myc by Gregory.

"Never" He says as he closed the door and wraps an arm around Gregory's waist "would you like a tour?" He asks softly and Gregory nods. They start the tour in the kitchen, and end it in the bedroom. "And this is my bedroom" he says blushing slightly, Gregory blushing a deeper red.

"Would you like to watch some television?" Mycroft asks softly and Greg nods "where's your tv?" He asks . Mycroft smirks softly and walks to the bookshelf, sliding open two of the door panels to reveal a huge flatscreen. "Helps to keep updated" Mycroft says smiling. "What would you like to watch?" He asks

"Do you like doctor who?" Greg asks sheepishly and Myc smiles and nods "of course, what kind of Brit would I be if I didn't?" Myc pulls out a dvd set of all of Doctor Who, he puts in season nine and smiles at Greg.

"Would you like to lay down?" Myc asks as he gestures towards his king sized bed. Greg nods "If you don't mind" he says quietly as Myc smiles "whatever you want darling" Greg sits tentatively on the bed "it's so soft! It's like laying on a cloud" Greg exclaims and Mycroft rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything about how absurd that is.

"Would you like something more comfortable?" Myc asks as he takes off his over coat, hoping Greg will say yes. Greg nods and Myc gracefully walks to his dresser and pulls out a pair of red silk pajama pants and a matching shirt, " you can change in here, I'll change in the bathroom" he says as he takes out the same pair of pajamas but green. They change separately and Myc waits until Gregory says it's okay before he walks in, he's floored by what he sees.

Greg looks amazing, the shirt isn't fully buttoned up yet, so his chest is on full display. Mycroft is floored and is caught staring by Gregory, both of them blush heavily. "Sorry Gregory"  Myc says looking away, Greg smiles a little and gently snakes his arms around his waist and pulls him in "It's Alright Myc" Greg whispers as he gently kisses myc on the lips.

"You look wonderful Gregory" Mycroft whispers as he kisses Greg back, the kiss is soft and sweet. When they pull away, both of them are smiling and blushing a little. "Shall we watch tv?" Myc asks and Greg nods.

Greg pulls down the blankets and lays down, waiting for Myc to lay down to pull the blankets back up. When Myc lays down he cuddles close to Gregory. Greg smiles and wraps his arm around Myc. Myc lays his head down and lays his arm on Greg's chest, there's barely any space in between them, but Greg's not complaining, it feels nice. "Are you comfortable?" He asks Myc and Myc blushes "yes, are you?" He asks and Greg nods "never been more comfortable in my life" he says, kissing Mycs forehead. He starts doctor who and halfway through the season Greg's playing with his hair and he's wound around Greg like an ivy plant. They fall asleep cuddling and stay that way all night.