Not his house but home none the less

——————-smut in this chapter-——————

When Greg's shift finally ends, after hours of sitting around, signing paperwork, staring at the clock, he heads home. It's not his house, but it's home none the less. He surprised to see Myc already home and cooking dinner, usually he's home before Myc, but he doesn't mind. He walks up behind Myc and hugs him close, resting his chin on Mycs shoulder.

"How was work dear?" Myc asks, turning his head to plant a kiss on gregs cheek,

"Boring as all hell, I'm glad to be home," Greg says, smiling at his boyfriends actions, "how was your day?"

Myc hums slightly "not the best but, not hell" Myc says, as Greg pulls away to sit on the counter of the kitchen island "I only had to threaten three people so that's nice... but there is something that I need to ask you" Myc says while plating some spaghetti for himself and Greg who raises an eyebrow,

"What's that Myc?" Greg says, sliding off the counter to grab a plate as Myc pours two glasses of wine

"Well, there's an event that the queen is hosting, a ball of sorts and well, she heard that I have a significant other," Myc says, not wanting to say boyfriend because it sounded so childish, "and insisted that he come, so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? No pressure of course" Myc says, handing Greg a glass of wine while he takes his own plate, setting it down on the table.

"Myc that sounds, awesome! Although I don't think I have the sense of fashion that those events require" he says as he takes a bite of his pasta almost moaning at the taste "this is delicious Myc, oh my god"

"Thank you, and not to worry my love, I will have that taken care of" Myc says starting to eat as well.

Once they finish eating they decide to watch some tv, within minutes Myc is Gregs lap "Woah Myc where's this comin' from?" Greg asks, chuckling a little as he places his hands on Mycs hips.

"Mmm, I missed you" Myc says, smiling as he rolls his hips, pulling a soft moan out of gregs lips

"I missed you too love" Greg says, pulling Myc down by his lapels into a heated kiss, when they brake for air Myc rolls his hips again

"God.... you have too many clothes on" Greg mumbles as he starts to unbutton Mycs shirt, Myc laughs and kisses and nips at gregs neck starting to undo gregs buttons as well, "you're not making this easier love" Greg moans out softly and Myc smirks, sucking on gregs pulse point. When Greg finally unbuttons Mycs shirt he roughly pushes it down Mycs shoulders, Myc moans softly and pushes gregs shirt open, kissing and nipping as much of the exposed skin as he can, Greg moans rolling his hips in an attempt to get friction on his member.

"Mmm, Gregory do that again..." Myc whispers out, sending shivers through gregs spine, he obeys, rolling his hips harder this time and Myc moans, hands going to gregs shoulders "pants, off... now" Myc moans out, unbuckling his own pants as Greg does the same. Myc stands up to get out of his pants and boxers, Greg shimmies out of his.

"Myc if this is going where I Hope it's going we're gonna need lube" Greg says, sitting up to get a better view of Myc. He always was attractive to Greg but when he's like this, chest slightly flushed, erect member curving slightly towards his stomach, he looks down right delicious. Myc nods and heads to the bedroom, Greg follows him, knowing the bed would be more comfortable then the sofa. Myc is opening the bed side table drawer when Greg gets into the bedroom, he comes up behind Myc and playfully spanks his plump ass, Myc stiffens but lets out a soft moan. Greg smirks 'save that for later', Myc finds the lube and pulls it out,

"Gregory, on the bed darling" Myc says and Greg can't do anything but obey, he sits in the middle of the bed, putting a couple of pillows up so even if he leans back he's not laying down completely, he wants to see Myc. Myc gets on the bed and onto gregs thighs "god you look amazing like this" he says, running his hands up gregs chest, Greg arcs into the touch. "I can't wait to ride you..." Myc whispers and Greg shudders.

"Oh god Myc" Greg mumbles his hips bucking up at the thought, Myc presses them down though, tutting slightly.

"Not yet Gregory, You have to help me get ready" Myc says and Greg can't hold back his small whine. Myc smirks as he pours a generous amount of lube on Gregs fingers, Greg warms it up and taps Mycs shoulder,

"Turn around, I want to see what I'm doing" Greg says and Myc obeys, turning around and leaning on his elbows. Greg takes his first finger and gently rubs it around Mycs entrance, Myc tenses at first but relaxes into it. Once Myc is relaxed enough Greg slowly and carefully pushes his finger in, he stops at the first knuckle "you're doing wonderful..." he breathes out and Myc lets out a small moan.

"More." He basically commands Greg. Greg slowly pushes his finger in all the way, causing Myc to moan loudly. Greg works his finger in and out until Myc is ready and he pushes in his middle finger along side it. Myc is pushing himself back on gregs fingers, moaning like crazy when Greg hits his prostate, his freezes and shudders, closing his eyes "oh god... right there, right there" he moans out and Greg rolls his fingers, but pulls them out. Myc whines, causing him to blush heavily.

"Now, now Myc. You promised me you'd ride me, and I don't think you'll feel like doing that after you've cum all over yourself" Greg says, his voice gruff, his member aching to be touched. Myc turns around, his chest and face completely flushed.

"Lay.down." Myc all but growls out and Greg moans, a bead of precome leaking out. Myc takes the lube, pours some on gregs cock, stroking it a couple of times to spread it around and looks at Greg, "I'm gonna ride you for all you're worth" he whispers as he lines himself up with gregs cock. Once he's lined up he drops down, taking it all in one go, Greg has to hold Mycs hips down so he doesn't cum right then and there. Once Greg calms down he loosens his grip on Mycs hips, Myc looks down at him and he nods, giving Myc the go ahead.

Myc rolls his hips, moaning at the feeling of being so full "god Gregory, you're so big" he moans out as he starts a slow rhythm, fucking himself on gregs cock, Gregs hands go to Mycs thighs. Feeling the muscle ripple as Myc lifts himself and drops back down.

"You look so- fuck.... mmmm, you're so fucking hot" Gregory moans out as Myc speeds up his rhythm, causing both men to groan. Greg starts to buck his hips up with Mycs rhythm, making him go even deeper, hitting Mycs prostate with almost every thrust. Knowing he's not going to last long has wraps one hand around Mycs cock, and uses the other one to pull Myc down for a filthy kiss. It ends up being them moaning and panting in each other's mouths. Greg can feel the heat pooling in his stomach and speeds up his thrusts, "god Myc.... fuck" he moans out as his thrusts become more erratic. He can feel Myc pulsing around him, knowing Myc is close too makes it even better. "Oh god... cum for me Myc..." he groans out and Myc shudders "I'm so fuckin' close.. just cum My, let it out" and those words are what Myc spill over the edge, calling out gregs name, his cock spurting cum all over gregs chest. Mycs muscles clamp down hard on gregs cock and Greg only thrusts up a couple more times before he joins Myc in blissful orgasm.

Minutes pass, Mycs laying on gregs chest, gregs arms wrapped around him, greg has softened and slipped out of him already and they're both starting to feel sticky but neither of them want to move. "We need to clean up Gregory..." Myc mumbles and Greg nods.

"I'll go get the flannel..." Greg says and Myc rolls off him. Greg kisses Mycs forehead, heads to the bathroom, returning with a damp washcloth, he runs it over himself until the tacky cum is gone and hands the rag to Myc who cleans himself up. Greg returns it to the bathroom, coming back to see Myc already dozing under the blankets, he slips under them and joins Myc, scooting until they are flush against each other. "Goodnight Love" Greg whispers to Myc, kissing his bare shoulder.

"Goodnight darling" Myc mumbles back, within minutes they're both sound asleep.