Royal screwed (over)

The next day Myc has a pretty noticeable limp. Which is both to his dismay and pleasure, he knows his coworkers will notice and ask questions about his personal life however, he loves feeling like this, feeling what Greg did with every move of a muscle. Greg on the other hand is more worried about what Mycrofts coworkers will think, or say, or do. He doesn't know much about them since Myc can only tell him so much about his job, but he knows that his coworkers are quick to judge and slow to trust. This worries him for many reasons, one of which being that he's going to meet them in less than twenty four hours. He's been to Mycs tailor and he's gotten his suit but he's still nervous.

Greg walks into Mycs house, an hour before Myc even gets off work and lays down on his couch, enjoying how he gets a whiff of Mycs cologne off the pillows. He rubs his eyes,

'today was a shitty day' he thinks to himself as he relaxes further into the couch, stretching out. He lays there, arms crossed over his head, eyes closed. He only lays down for a couple of minutes because as soon as he starts to doze off he gets a text from Sherlock

'Hello Glenn how's the boyfriend? -S.H' Greg sighs
'He's great, still don't know who he is then?-GL' he responds, sitting up and rolling up his sleeves. Sherlock doesn't respond which surprises Greg a little but Myc and him have been careful so it's not super shocking.

Greg stands up and stretches again and decides to take a shower, he enters the bathroom and starts to strip. He catches a glimpse of his arm in the mirror and a wave of guilt and worry crosses his mind, he runs his finger over the scars there and sighs heavily.

'God you're so ugly' the small voice in his head says as he eyes the scars. He ignores it as he continues to strip. 'You know that they'll never go away right? that every time someone sees those scars they'll know you're not worth the time, I'm surprised Mycroft even likes you let alone loves you' the voice says and he can't ignore it now, he knows it's not true but he can't help but listen to the voice. 'It's only a matter of time before he realizes he can do much better' Greg feels tears prick his eyes, he takes a deep breath to calm himself as he steps in the shower. He hopes that as he showers the voice will soften but it doesn't, it gets worse.

Myc comes home and knows Greg is there by his coat on the coat hanger and his shoes by the door, Myc takes off his coat and shoes and walks to his bedroom, he passes the bathroom, still steamy from Greg's shower. He opens the bedroom door to see Greg sitting on the bed, his head in his hands and his body shuddering slightly as he tries to steady his breathing. Myc knocks gently on the door frame

"Are you alright love?" Myc asks in a soft tone as he slowly pads towards Greg who laughs slightly as he lifts his head, tear tracks marking his face.

"Yeah... I-I'm just great...." he mumbles out hiccuping slightly as he continues to try and steady his breathing. Myc let's out a mix of a sigh and a laugh at that.

"Do you want to tell me what's worrying you?" Myc asks as he sits next to Greg, offering his hand to him, Greg slowly grabs his hand and squeezes it.

"I just... I just... I don't know I feel like you could do so much better than me" he mumbles out and Myc sighs and squeezes gregs hand, pulling it close to his face.

"Gregory Micheal Lestrade, you are the most kind, sweet, funny, caring, handsome, and most amazing man I have ever met, let alone dated." Myc says kissing gregs hand, then looking into his eyes, "I have never loved anyone the same way I love you, and I will continue to love you for all time" Myc says as he gently wipes away gregs tears smiling gently at him. Greg smiles back and leans into Mycs warm palm.

"I love you so much myc" Greg says as Myc wipes away the last of his tears and kisses him gently,

"I love you too Gregory" Myc says as he stands up "how about I go take a shower, we both put on our pajamas, order in, and watch a film?" He asks as he grabs a towel, Greg nods