Harry potter 2

I knocked on the door and waited awkwardly for someone to answer. When the dark oak door opened, a plump red head women came into view. She has a kind smile that reminded me bitter-sweetly of my mums. After a second, she seemed to realise who I must be.
"Hello miss. I'm Percy Jackson. I'm supposed to be staying with you until school starts." I say politely. She flashed me a smile again and opens the door wider for me to enter.
"Boys!" She calls up the stairs. "There's someone for you to meet!" The noise that followed sounded like a herd of elephants trampling down the stairs. The lady ushered me towards the kitchen and made me sit. I guess this is the introductions. A whole house full of people flooded into the room. I was analysing each of them and then I was thrown against the wall by a man with pale skin and shaggy black hair.
"I suggest you get of me. I do not want to have to hurt you" i say deathly calm. But he didn't budge.
"Prove to me who you are. I'm going to ask you a personal question, only the real Percy Jackson will know the answer to. Milady has informed me of the answer your supposed to give." What the hades! This man is slightly mad. But I nod but he doesn't loosen his grip as he asks his question.
"I'm Tartarus, why and what curse did Phineas give you?" I shuddered at the thought. By now everyone was watching me in a mixture of curiosity and fear. I slowly took a calming breath and gave my answer.
"He cursed me to die by gorgon blood. Because that's how I killed him"
He let go content with my answer. The girl, about my age with brown frizzy hair, gasped and everyone looked at me in fear. Did they think I killed a mortal. Then the lady who answered the door spoke up.
"Percy dear, sorry about Sirius, he is over protective. Come sit down and we can all introduce ourselves." I nod curtly and sit on a chair in front of the long table. Everyone else follows suit.
"I'm Molly Weasley" she said. Then the red haired man next to her introduced himself and his family. "I'm Arthur, this is Ginny, Ron, Fred and George" pointing to each red head in the room. Then I looked to the other people. I learned there was 'mad eye', Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Hermione and harry.
"What's your name and your story?" Ginny asked. Huh I thought she seemed shy but she just spoke out.
"I'm Percy Jackson, the newest member of the order" I state. I'm guess that was a big deal since that bought up a ruckus.
"What?" Harry almost shouted "I killed Voldemort but you let him in the order in stead of me!" Okay anger management. It was Remus who defended me.
"Harry. Percy has a lot of experience and Dumbledore and Lady Helen has said we will need him." Harry sat down but glared at me. I'm guessing lady Helen is what lady Hecate is called here. I shouldered my bag a little more. This was getting uncomfortable.
"Mrs Weasley? Could you show me my room? Im very tired. How about i tell you more about my self in the morning?" She nodded smiling at me.
"You'll be rooming with Ron  and Harry. Is that okay?" I nod appreciatively and follow them up the stairs. As soon as the door closed I was bombed with questions. I answered most of them discreetly and then exited to the nearest bath room to change. I didn't want another awkward convocation like in the locker rooms in forks about my scars and tattoos. I used my new power from Aphrodite to summon some pjs and enter back into the room. I sat on the bed no one was sitting on. And pulled out the folder on everyone I need to know and things from Hecate. There was also a note.

Percy, if you need to ask any questions, write it on the page in the back of the folder and I'll reply to it. The response will appear magically. Kind of like a text message. Good luck hero.

Okay. Let me try this. I ask hecate is she is lady Helen and she reply's saying that is who she is known as in her pet world. I also ask her if I should share my secret with the students that live in the order house and she tells me to so I trust them more. I say a quick thankyou and go back to reading the folder.

I'm supposed to be weary of the Slytherin house and Harry Ron and Hermione. Apparently they like to get up in everyone's business and they have an invisibility cape. That shouldn't be a problem since they'll know my secret but I've got to keep them safe. I hide the folder back in the magic bag that no one else can open and fall into a restless sleep.

The morning was quite normal. I change into running clothes and pocket Riptide and my new wand. I leave Mrs Weasley a note saying that I've gone on a run and will be back in two hours time at 7am. I wanted to practice with my wand and use my new powers.  Then I leave the house silently.

After running for a while, I eventually found an open field surrounded by trees so no one could see me. I pulled out my wand a practiced a few basic spells I had learned with the knowledge Hecate gave me. I was pretty good at this. Then I started using my new skills.
I practised using fire from Hestia,
Water from my dad
Archery from Apollo and
Shape shifting to animals from Artemis. These were so cool.
I had just pulled out riptide to start slashing at dummies made of ice when I heard a twig snap. I shouldn't have been able to hear it but my extra senses from Artemis allowed me to. My head snapped in the direction. It was a relief it was only Kelli, the emposei, instead of one of the wizards. She charged at me and I killed her without much of a fight. She did manage to rip my shirt but her claws didn't tear my skin at all.
By now it was 6:55 I was running late so I ran out towards the hidden house. My shirt will take some explaining.