school

I forgot to mention but jennie already know that she is going to school

Jin-Yah jennie ah ireona...
I just pretended that i didn't hear him and just fall asleep again..

I heard my door burst open and i heard the boys singing we are bulletproof pt 2...
They purposely sing terribely.

Jennie - Okay fine i am awake
I answered with my eyes half open..
I lazily grab my towel to the bathroom and took a quich shower.

The highschool that i am going wirh jungkook has no dress code. Means that not stupid ugly uniform

I went into my walk in closet and fine some cute but sexy clothes to wear..

I lazily tied my hair into a half  ponytail bun and did a simple makeup look

I lazily tied my hair into a half ponytail bun and did a simple makeup look..

(please ignore the lipstick and fake eyelashes)

I went down and greeted all the boys and they either just reply back morning or just nod their head.

I put my dish into the sink at heard jungkook shouting for my name to hurry up..

I grab my phone and say goodbye to the other boys and head out with jungkook..

I went with him to school and saw everyone shooting me death glares from every angles.

One girl came up to me and slap me across my face.

?- yah why are you walkimg with jungkook!! He is my boyfreind you slut
She pulled hair and thats where i got so angry..
Did i mention i was on my period that day??

I kick her in the abdomen and shouted bitch i dont fucking care. You just messed with the wrong person you slut. I am just giving you a warning or else you will find yiurself in that green dumpster!!

She just gave a weak nod and ran away. I saw jumgkook looking at me shock and i told him it was just the rime of the month i went in class and introduce myself. I found a seat next to the window at the very back.
Jungkook sat at he other side of the classroom
I slept and herard my full name being called out

Mrs song-Miss kim jennie since you are to busy sleepung why dont you come and solve this hard question since no one seems to know how to do..

I look at board and chuckled cos the question was like singing the alphabet song.
I lazily took the marker from her hamd and solve the question..

Mrs song -wow erm you can continue your buisness thank you

.
Schoolwent normally and went home wirh JK. He still seem taken aback by my anger.
Once we reach home he told the other members about my anger..
And jimin came up to me and gave some ice cream.
My face lit up and dug into the food.
I felt tired and told rhe others that i will be in my room resting..

How the chapter???
Pls like and vote :))