they are leaving???

Time skip to about 5 months (13 october 2013)

BTS pov:
Manager - boys you will need to temperory stay in america to boost your talents more.. And this means that you need to live jennie in korea to complete her studies. You will only comeback in about 2 or 3 years time. Even so until 2016 you guys wont be able to meet her. I am really sorry for this news..

All of them just felt like it was the end of the world. They could not bare leaving her alone in korea.

Rapmonster- when are we living?? Are we suppose to pack all of our stuff??

Manager- your flight will be at tomorrow afternoon. Sadly its the time when jennie ends her school you guys should probably leave her a note .
And yes pack all your clothes, bathroom necessities etc etc.

They just sadly nod and went out of the building (bighit entertainment)

Jimin-i cant bear to leave her alone :(
Jungkook - i am preety sure hyung all of us will regret leaving her.

They went home and saw jennie watching the TV and saw them coming in looking sad.

Jennie pov:
I was watching coffe prince and saw my oppas coming in. They all have a sad face on. I turned off the TV and asked them gwencha??
They told me that they will be ( i am to lazy to write this part so what you read ontop is what they say :)
Rapmonster-dont worry we will send ¥1,000 each month
Tears form into my eyes , i ran up the staircase and lock myself in my room. I craweled to my bed and cry myself to sleep.

~~••~~~~•~••~••~•~~~~•~~~•~•
How is this chapter??
I am definitely going to update one chapter each day so make sure to stay tune!!
Sorry for my spelling errors..
Pls vote for this chapter :)
Gamsahbanida 🙇🙏🙏🙏