the aftermath~~~

No one pov:
After BTS left jennie has benn dating boys and will dump them after a few days. She was the new queenka of the school.

Every boy in the school will at least want to date her but when she was playing her phone on the internet she saw a audition brochure.

She read it and foumd she and her squad blackpink has all the criterias but only she and lisa can rap.

She call her squad over and told how about to audition.

Rose-Which agency is it??
Jisoo-It says here YG entertainment.
Lisa-We should probably audition who knows we might becom an idol in the future 😊

They all agreed and i sign us all up for it. My phone make a notification soumd and i saw bank account increas by ¥1000. I made a separate account to put their money they gave to give them back in the future.

Time skip to the audition day(brought to you by jimins abs)

We decided to audition as a group.
Our numbers were called up and we went into the room.

We decided for a dance song,  singing and me and lisa will rap. Lisa can only rap but i can also do vocal.

We perform this for dance :

We sang this for vocal and dance :

I got a boy by SNSD.
Judges-wow impressive i think only you will need to train for 2 years as you guys already have all the qualities... And you are officially YG trainees:)

We all thank them and hug each other and discuss about how our future is like.

Thanks for reading...