leaving her..

Jennie pov:
I woke up slightly earlier and choose a simple outfit.

 I go on a Little more heavier on the eye makeup as my eyes were swollen from last night crying

I grab by bag and saw all of them at tge dining table

I grab by bag and saw all of them at tge dining table. I guess they were waiting for me to say their last goodbye. I look at my plate and saw bread filled with eggs. I took it and before going out the door i said - thank you so much for taking care of me for these past 5 months. I really love you guys so much. I hope we crosspath with each other in the future.
I felt some tears in my eyes. They were all crying i said my last goodbye and leave for school.

I went to school and saw my squad waiting at the gate.
Lisa, jisoo, rosè-good morning leader :)
Lisa-omo why are you looking sad??
Jisoo-omo whoever did this really deserve a beating from me.
Rose-why you looking sad unnie??

I told them and they comforted me. Tgey told that we should skip school for today. And go to the shopping mall near the incheon airport.
We went there by taxi and they pull me in. I felt like my soul has gone away.
While walking around the mall with our shopping bags. I saw my oppas at The other end.

Jennie-yah guys duck my brothers are there.
Rose-where ducks??  I love them!!
Jisoo unnie pull her down and we slowly crawl our way to Victoria Secret.
We know that those boys wont come in here.
After some time we decided to go out of the store.

I check my phone and it was 3pm.
jennie-they probably took the flight already lets leave the mall and go home i am tired.

Time skip to reaching house ( by jhope push push dance)
I went in the house and saw a envelope i open it and saw ¥1000 won.
And they wrote a letter for me.

The letter:
Jin-my little jen-jen make sure to go to school everday okay.?? Please refrain from going out of the house late at night!!  See you in 2/3 years time :)
Saranghaeyo
Suga-yah sleep early dont mess up the house arraso??  Saranghaeyo :)
Jhope-My sunshine!!!  Please wear a jacket when its the winter okk oppa wont be able to hug you to warm you up.. Saranghae jen-jen.
Rapmonster-do well in your studies for all of us oppa ok??  I will miss you so much saranggae my little jen-jen

Jimin-dont date boys okk?? I am only your oppa.saranghae my little dongsaeng :)
V-please use the money we give to buy groceries okk?  When i come back i promise you that we can glare at each other forever saranghaeyo
Jungkook-yo my little sister  how you doing?? Enough of burgers and fries okk? eat more healthier stuff. Sarang hae

We love you so much Kim Jennie and you will forever be our little girl :)
I teared up reading this and it was already 11pm.
I did my night routine and wore my PJ and went to sleep..

Sorry for the spellings and grammar errors.. Hope you like this chapter and yeas this story is short mianhae🙏🙏