Your voice

A/N
Hello! This is my first oneshot series and i hope you all enjoy it. Please vote and comment : )

Soulmate au: The ability to hear your soulmate's thoughts when they are experiencing strong emotions.

Jung Hoseok. The kindest, sweetest man you will ever meet, with a personality so bright the sun can't even compare to it. His quirky attitude could cheer up anyone's day but what happens when the sun himself is feeling down and depressed?

"C'mon hobi I know you haven't found your soulmate yet but can it be that bad? You'll find her someday" Jungkook said patting his hyungs back.

"You don't understand kookie! All of you guys can hear your soulmate happy and well but mine, I can hear her voice, her cries every day she's in pain and theres nothing i can do about it" Hoseok replied with glassy eyes.

Jungkook looked around trying to think of a way to cheer up Hoseok and gasped when something caught his eye.

"LOOK HYUNG! There's the other hyungs, after school why don't we all go out for a guys night that might cheer you up" Jungkookie said with his adorable bunny smile.

"Aww thanks kookie, although i might pas-"

"HOSEOK IT WILL BE FUN YOU ARE COMING NO BUTS!" Eomma Jin screamed into Hoseoks ear.

All 6 boys gathered around Hoseok softly punching and tugging on him to convince him join.

"Fine, fine I'll come are you happy now?" Hoseok agreed rolling his eyes in a playful manner.

They all cheered and finished eating their lunches to return to the classroom.

The classroom was bright and loud as always with Taehyung screaming something about gucci and some girl called Jaehee crying about a broken nail.

The lively atmosphere could put a smile on anyones face but one person sat there in silence, tears welling up in his eyes.

Why are you even here?

Those girls are right

No one loves you

Your nothing

Jhope shut his eyes trying to block out the horrible thoughts his soulmate had of herself. He wanted nothing more but to embrace her lovingly in his arms whispering sweet nothings in her ear but instead he was here listening to some stupid teacher struggle to control a class.

"Psssttt Jin, Jinnie, JIN HYUNG LISTEN TO ME PLEASEU!" Jimin screeched getting irritated at the lack of response.

"What is it Jimin? Shouldn't you focus on your work?" Jin finally replied with.

"Oml who cares no one even does anything this lesson there's like no point. Also doesn't Hobi look kinda upset, Its so strange to see him like this. I miss sunshine hyung!" Jimin whined and Jin sighed.

"I hope his soulmate is okay, the sooner they meet the better. I know as soon as they lock eyes hobi will spring up and become his adorable self again so dw Chimchim" Jin explained with a beautiful smile.

"Alright i trust you Jin hyung" Jiminie replied with an cute eye smile.

Time seemed to pass excruciatingly slow for the 7 boys. The bell finally rang signalling the end of school but Jungkook ended up falling asleep meaning Namjoon, unfortunately had to carry him as he refused to get up.

"Hobi, Class is over come on lets go!" Yoongi yelled dragging Hoseok off his chair.

The boys walked to their favourite restaurant and sat down at their usual table.