Binary

Soulmate au: Your skin has a riddle/puzzle engraved which you have to figure out in order to find your soulmate.

Sigh, Monday mornings the worst time a person can face. I enjoy any day to be honest but one lesson frustrates me so much it hurts. Information Technology also known as IT.

Hoseok stared at his classmates paying no attention to his teacher whatsoever. His class was lively, bright smiles and colours painted the room while Hoseok sat still in his own dull little area.

Even though his mood wasn't the greatest his outfit portrayed pure happiness and cheerfulness. He wore a vibrant orange turtle neck with bright blue jeans and white adidas trainers.

"Psstt hoseok" The kid next to him whispered making him turn his attention to the young boy.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Why do you always wear turtle necks? Like everyday thats the only thing you ever wear!"

Hoseok slightly chuckled and pulled down his turtle neck revealing a bunch of strange numbers.

"oH your soulmate puzzle is on your neck, well that makes sense now i mean if you walked around with numbers on your neck it would look pretty strange"

"Yep i honestly have no idea what they are though, its gonna take me a million years before i could find my poor soulmate"

"HOSEOK!!! JIMIN!!!"

Someone screamed making them both snap their heads up to the teacher who was fuming.

"Pay attention okay i understand this isn't interesting but you both might need to know this someday, okay boys so listen" Mrs Yun said calmly.

"Like no offense miss but why do i need to freaking know any of this!!! How is scratch or bletchly park or binary numbers ever gonna help me!?!?"

"How is it gonna help you?" She laughed.

"Well considering you have a large amount of binary numbers sprawled all over your neck it looks like out of anyone in this bloody class binary numbers are most important to you" She replied with a smirk causing everyone in the class to freeze.

"So i suggest you listen" She said before focusing on teaching again.

Hoseoks mouth was wide open and as soon as he realised the situation he opened up a word document and focused on every word that came out of his teachers mouth.

"Hoseok i never realised you could type this fast usually your slower then that Jungkook kid trying to do maths" Jimin chuckled to himself while Hoseok completely ignored him.

The lesson went by quickly and at the end of it Hoseok had shockingly produced 4 word documents on how to decode binary numbers.

The school bell rang and the chatter slowly died down as one by one each classmate left the room leaving two people. Hoseok and Mrs Yun.

She looked at him with a large smile on her face, content that the curriculum finally allowed her to teach this to the one boy who needed it most.

She watched his eyebrows furrow in confusion and decided to leave him to it not caring that she might have to stay there for a while as she cannot leave him unsupervised. As long as he found out the answer to his soulmate puzzle Mrs Yun didn't mind waiting.

~Time skip~

Hoseoks blood shot eyes scanned the computer screen one more time as a yawn escaped his mouth.

'how long have i been here?' Hoseok wondered realising the frosty air and dull skies from the windows which was a sign that it was getting pretty late.

He looked across the room to find his teacher asleep with YouTube videos continuously playing from her screen.

'Come on just one last number!' Hoseok encouraged himself and quickly decoded the number. His eyes lit up as he realised what the message said.

"AHHHHHAAAHAAHAHHA!!11!1!! I KNOW IT I KNOW IT" Hoseok screamed and ran around the classroom causing Mrs Yun to wake up banging her head on the table in the process.

"What is it? Have you figured it out?" She questioned while he gave her a cheeky smile and nodded.

"Well go get your girl or man" She said as she started to pack her things. Hoseok ran out the door but collided into someone making him fall to the ground.

"Im so sorry!"

"Oh Namjoon what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked confused as it was past 6 o'clock.

"Im waiting for my soulmate to find me" He replied calmly as Hoseok burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA- wait...

Does that mean...

You mean to tell me...

oH so thats what it meant by your soulmate is right in front of you!" Hoseok realised while Namjoon chuckled and lifted his shirt revealing binary numbers.

"Your soulmate will find you it says, so even though i decoded it years ago all i could do was wait for you. In class today when miss revealed that you had binary numbers on your neck i decided to let you figure it out instead of telling you" Namjoon explained and helped Hoseok up.

"Well then let's go" Namjoon, linked his arm with Hoseoks.

"Where?"

"I was thinking I'd treat you to a nice hot chocolate and walk you home" Namjoon said pecking Hoseoks rosy red cheeks.

A/N
Hello i know its been a while since i last updated but i will try to update more often as my school have finally given us a break! Hope you all have a lovely day ~ mitts