Perfect Timing

This oneshot was requested by Jung_byun_sins I hope you enjoy it sweetheart <3

Soulmate au: You and your soulmate will have your first kiss at the time written on your wrist.

"I don't understand why you can't just put the popcorn in the machine like a normal person" Jungkook said anxiously causing an exhausted  (Y/N) to sigh.

"Mr Jeon i swear i put it in correctly this time!" She argued but was cut off.

"NO YOU DID NOT! You grabbed the packet like a phsycopath and dashed it in there and ate some when no one was looking, well guess what EVERYONE was looking" Jungkook said in a whiny voice getting tired of lecturing his dopey employee.

"This cinema is meant to make people feel welcomed (Y/N) not scare them away. Your lucky i haven't fired you yet"

"Well why haven't you?" You scoffed clearly not caring or seeing the point that you are a terrible worker.

"Cause I know your broke and alone and that its hard to find work now days. I've given you so many chances, SO MANY but if you continue like this i will have to let you off" Jungkook replied with a serious expression.

"Anything else" You said softly

"Screen 9 needs cleaning, the movie is ending in 5 minutes so get prepared and go clean it" He said smirking at (Y/N)'s suprised face.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SEND ME HOME!" You whined as Jungkook laughed in your face.

"WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG SO GET STARTED"

You stormed off tired of your bosses negative attitude. Who gives him the right to talk to me like that! He might be my boss but he's just so....BOSSY!!!1!
You thought to yourself while pouting.

You gathered the broom, plastic bags, air freshener etc and eventually made your way towards screen 9.

The room was filthy popcorn, nachos and drinks were scattered all over the floor while toys and wrappers remained on the seats.

"UGH Why do I always have to clean up after the children's films!?!?" (Y/N) screamed to herself

"Excuje me!" a soft voice replied making you jump

"JESUS FREAKING CHRIST YOU SCARED ME" You screamed at the boy with fluffy orange hair.

"Im sorry but i left my bag here can i quickly go get it?"

"Sure but aren't you too old to be watching Boss baby?" (Y/N) holding back a chuckle.

"Your never too old to watch dreamworks and disney films okay and i do have little siblings" He replied in a sassy manner.

"Okay chill" You laughed as you continued to clean up.

"Well good luck on cleaning" The boy said before leaving with his bag.

You spent about 20 minutes and were almost finished cleaning the room but stopped as you heard someone enter.

"I see you made a friend, kinda shocking with that attitude" The voice snickered.

"Jungkook i ask kindly that you get the hell out" You said with an irritated look.

"kekeke am i making you angry (Y/N)?" He said smirking.

"No your just being yourself, hey how long do i have till the next film starts?" You asked realising that you should leave soon.

"The time is 5:54 so you have 6 minutes" He answered giving you a cute bunny smile.

5:54 huh i doubt its today then i mean who the hell is gonna kiss me in 2 minutes.

"(Y/N) stop day dreaming! Your practically done here so I'll grab the bag for you"

"No I can do it!" You protested as you both bent down to grab the bag.

Your hands accidentally touched and both of you were frozen in place as cliché as it sounds.

You didn't acknowledge it till now but your long time boss was pretty attractive. His jet black hair was put into a beautiful fringe and his onyx eyes sparkled. Jungkook's cute bunny smile could captivate any girls heart and his suit he wore made him look all the more charming.

"Hey Jungko-"

You were interrupted by Jungkook crashing his lips on to your own. His soft pink lips melted your entire being as he grabbed your waist to pull you closer.

Eventually you both had to part for air and were breathing heavily after your intense yet sweet kiss.

"What time is it?" You asked wondering if it was 5:56.

Jungkook pulled out his phone then lifted up his sleeve pointing to his arm.

5:56pm

"Thats the time" he said giving you a cheeky smile.

"Shut up your still a jerk!" You exclaimed and Jungkook laughed.

"Well what do you think just cause your my soulmate it means i should give you special treatment ,cause that doesn't change the fact that your a terrible worker" He joked pecking your cheek before running out the room with the bag in his hand.

You laughed silently to yourself and ran after him. He might be your annoying boss which you've known for 3 years but he is also a sweet, cute guy who has captured your heart.

A/N
Hello! Sorry i haven't updated lately I've been busy with exams but i hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! <3