Coffee shop

Soulmate au: You can see whatever your soulmate draws on their skin.

"BOIII LOOK AT MY ARM MY SOULMATE DREW A PENIS ON IT AND MISS SAW! WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO TORTURE ME!?!?!??" Taehyung yelled to his best friend Jungkook.

"BWAHAHA Your soulmate seems to be as dumb as you" Jungkook replied with a smirk causing Tae to pout.

"Excuje me that's r00d fit-"

"Tae there's another drawing on your arm" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung causing him to gasp.

"WHY ARE THEY WRITING PROFANITIES ON ME!?!?! YOUR LUCKY YOUR SOULMATE DOESN'T DO THESE THINGS!"

"Well your lucky your soulmate writes things my soulmate has never written anything before!" I yelled causing Tae to look down.

"Sorry i kinda forgot" He said with guilt in his voice and Jungkook tapped him saying that it's fine.

"Anyways wanna get some lunch?" Jungkook asked timidly and Taehyung sprung up.

"YES I WANT KIMCHI!!!!!" He screamed loudly catching many people's attention.

"Gosh your so loud"

"And your rude but you don't see me complaining" Taehyung smirked with a raised eyebrow. They both laughed at their petty conversations and walked to the nearest coffee shop.

The boys took a seat and a waiter came to take their orders.

"Hello, what would you boys like?" He asked and Taehyung stared at his purple hair.

"Kimchi and an iced americano please" Jungkook replied.

"Excuse me i love your hair what colour is that?" Tae asked excitedly.

"It's lilac im pretty sure" He chuckled and the boys thanked him as he walked away.

"Why do you wanna know his hair colour you weirdo?" Jungkook questioned and Tae gave him a disgusted look.

"Are you dumb? That colour is the colour of my soul did you see how beautiful that colour is??? Observe it child that colour had not seen the last of me just you wait" Tae said dramatically slamming the table in the process.

"HAHAHA okay chill man" Jungkook said between laughs.

"UGH!!!1!!1" Taehyung screamed
"What is it now?"
"Look what my soulmate write!!!"
"Do you have money? You seem like a broke af guy to me....HAHAHA so true"
"NO IT'S NOT"
"Then why am i paying for our meals?"
"Shut up" Tae pouted as the waiter came up to them with their orders

Tae ate quickly while Jungkook slowly sipped on his drink.

"How can you even like coffee it's way too bitter?" Tae asked and Jungkook looked up.

"I like the taste"
"Well your odd"
"Yeah like millions of other people in this world" Jungkook scoffed.

"Hey kookie the girl sitting behind you is staring at you. Turn around but don't make it obvious" Tae said in a hushed voice.

Jungkook turned around trying to be stealthy but ended up making the chair screech causing him to flinch.

"Crap" he whispered under his breath and looked up to see if she noticed but saw nothing but a blank expression.

"Maybe you should talk to her" Taehyungs suggested and Jungkook nodded.

"WAIT" Tae suddenly screamed and Jungkook snapped his head towards him.

"Jungkook isn't that your handwriting on her arm and it says -kookie xxx at the end!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook looked back her arm noticing it too.

"Do you think she's my soulmate?"

"OBVIOUSLY NOW GO" Tae screamed kicking Jungkook off his chair.

"Umm hello" Jungkook said sitting at her table.

"oh hi!" she replied with a bright smile.

"My name is-"
"Jungkook, i can hear you two over there i might be blind but i can hear" She chuckled causing Jungkooks eyes to widen.

"Your blind? Did you hear what we said about your arm?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah im blind and i also heard what you said why don't you write something and see if it works?" She suggested and Jungkook felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Heres a pen" Tae whispered disappearing back to his table.

It's nice to finally talk to you! Jungkook write and saw the words appear on her arm.

"Did it work?" She said curiously leaning forward.

"It did" Jungkook said giving her a classic bunny smile.

She held her hand out indicating Jungkook to hold it which he did. "Im sorry for not writing, as you can see i couldn't although i always knew we would still find each other though" She said softly with a smile.

"Well you know my name what's yours?" Jungkook asked.

"(Y/N), and you can call your friend over he's probably lonely" She laughed hearing Tae run to the seat next to Jungkook.

"See Kookie i told you! You really are lucky"

A/N
Thank you to everyone who is reading this story! Please vote and comment and don't be afraid to ask for requests <3