Ice cream and Gucci

Soulamte au: Timer on your watch is set on the moment you meet your soulmate.

"O M F L!!!1!1!1!!1!%!!+!!!!+ IAMFREAKINGDYINGIONLYHAVE7HOURSLEFT!" (Y/N) screamed to her best friend.

"GIRL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOUR GONNA MEET YOUR SOULMATE TODAY AGSJSTSHS" (Y/F/N) Screamed back while you both spazzed on the floor.

Park (Y/N), a 17 year old college student. On the day of her birth she was given a watch that was jet black with a beautiful diamond outline. It was a digital watch as most are and was permanently set on the date 07/10/17 and the time 5:01pm which happened to be today.

Her best friend celebrated with her, excitement rushing through (Y/N)'s veins.

"What do you think he will look like?" (Y/N) asked with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Well, hopefully he has nice dark hair and beautiful eyes that just sparkle when they meet yours!" He/She responded with a giggle.

"Well he has to be cute but personality is the most important thing!" (Y/N) yelled poking her best friends nose.

"WELL GET DRESSED YOU TRAMP YOU DONT WANT YOUR SOULMATE TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS!!!"

"Gasp how dare you! I look beautiful" You said dramatically clutching your heart.

"Just shut up and go"

"Tsk rude"

(Y/N) and her bestie got changed, talked some more, played games, took buzzfeed quizzes and were now sitting on the sofa binge watching some anime.

Time passed quickly and it was now 4:30pm although the two friends weren't bothered as they were busy grieving over Koro Sensei's tradgic death.

"WHYYYY KORO SENSEI???" You screamed dramatically clutching onto your friends arm.

"I NEED THE ICE CREAM!!!" (Y/F/N) cried giving you puppy dog eyes and you looked at her.

"Bih are you dumb the shop is so far away!"

"What are you on it's like 15 minutes away" She/he retorted making you scoff.

"Do i look like the type of person who excersise's or wants to do anything that involves excersise?" You responded sassily.

"Girl just get some ice cream plus i know you want it to" She said making you think. They were right. You did want the ice cream therefore you decided to grab your coat and leave the house.

You were walking to the shop with your earphones plugged in listening to some P!ATD and walked into the local corner shop towards the frozen food section.

'Which flavour?'
'Hmm strawberry or Vanilla'
'Oh wait maybe i should get chocolate'
'WAIT F*** THAT there's kookie dough'

You debated with yourself for a whole 5 minutes and finally came to the conclusion of kookie dough.

You walked up to the counter and the gave him your item. "£1.99 please" the cashier said and you handed him the change.

You walked out of the shop with your ice cream in your hand and mumbled under your breath.

"Stupid guy couldn't even bother to give me a bag so what if i didn't have the freaking 5p chill your beans man"

You were half way home and your legs were dying from the unusual sensation of excersising. Your breathing became heavier and you regretted wearing a thick coat as it made you feel extremely hot and sweaty.

"HEY!!!" A deep voice yelled from behind and you turned around. You saw an extremely attractive man with brownish curly hair and deep brown eyes running towards you with your ice cream in his hand.

"Excuse me miss you accidentally dropped this" he said, his voice sending shivers down your spine.

"Thank you so much! Honestly you don't know how much this means to me" You said with a kind smile as your eyes wondered towards his watch.

"Oooh is your watch gucci?" You asked in an excited tone.

Beep
Beep
Beep

The pair heard shocking them both. You both frantically looked down towards your watches to see 5:01pm and smiled.

"I guess your my soulmate" You said overwhelmed by your emotions.

"Yeah and my names Kim Taehyung btw"

"Park (Y/N)"

"Well (Y/N) are you doing anything rn cause im completely free" Taehyung said with a silly smirk causing you to laugh.

"Actually the reason i bought the ice cream is cause my lazy hoe of a friend couldn't get it themself, Can you believe that? but you are welcome to come binge watch some anime at my house. We have ice cream!" You replied shaking the ice cream tub.

"hehe sure! let's go" Taehyung said grabbing the ice cream tub off you and linking your arms together.

"I don't think you should be holding this ice cream girl" he said with a wink.

"Oh shut up gucci boy!"