Chapter Two- A Little Too Much

The sun was almost set and it was around that time. The best time. The time when the sun disappears and the moon rises to emit it's soft glow on the world beneath it. I absolutely loved the night sky.

Adam had come a little early, so he and Mark were chatting about dumb stuff while I stared out the window. It wasn't long before there was a knock of the door.

"Just come in, Wade!" Mark called through the door. Wade was in fact the person who walked in, Bob right behind him. "I told you, you don't need to knock..."

"But there's a girl here now." Wade pointed out as I ran over to give the two of them hugs.

"Yeah, Mark. We don't want to be rude around the lady." Bob told my brother. They all hugged each other, patting each other on the back. A moment later, the door flew open.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies~!" The person sang in a loud, accented voice. I flinched away slightly, but wasn't surprised once my brain worked out who it was.

"Hey Jack." Everyone echoed. I stayed silent and just laid on my bed.

"Who's that?" The Irish male asked, pointing at me. Mark gave him a side hug, which made me almost die. I shipped Septiplier, big time.

"This is my sister, Jack." Mark told him. "Though, I'm thinking we should call her by her middle name when you're around."

"That's Todd, by the way." I sighed, knowing I had to get up. So, I stood up and gave a small smile. Jack just gawked at me.

"Okay. One, you have a sister?!" Jack turned to my brother. "Two, why is she so adorable?!"

My face turned bright red.

"U-uh..." I chocked slightly.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm Seán, but most people call me Jack." He said, holding out his hand to me.

"Nice to- Ow!" I yelped. A large spark of static electricity caused us both to jump away the moment our hangs touched. Everyone around us started to laugh, including a small chuckle from Seán.

"Wow. Better watch out, Mark, I think it's meant to be." Adam laughed, earning a glare from my brother and I.

"No, Adam! Septiplier is the only OTP here, okay?" I playfully growled. Adam laughed even harder.

"Yeah!" Adam chuckled.

"No!" Mark barked. Seán just laughed the whole time.

"Oh my god, why?" Seán laughed. I guess it was just a giggle fest now.

"Time to place you bets!" Bob said.

"I've got fifty of Septiplier!" I made sure to get my bet in first.

"I'm not betting on this..." Mark shook his head.

"Neither am I." Seán agreed.

"Twenty on uh-" Wad stopped. "What's the ship name?"

"Well, if she's going by Todd... Toèn?" Bob suggested.

"She needs a YouTube name." It was Mark who said this. Everyone looked at me expectantly.

"U-uh. Midori Aka..." I decided, knowing it'd tick my brother off if he knew the origin of the name.

"Septiaka. Twenty on Septiaka!" Wade cheered.

"I'll put thirty on Septiaka, just cause it seems more likely." Adam told Bob, who was typing everything into his phone.

"And I shall do the same." Bob chimed. By now, Mark, Seán, and I were bright red.