ATTENTION

I'd like to say before you start the story, Jack's girlfriend is not in this! It'll be someone else because I don't want to ruin Jack and Wiishu's relationship. She's so lucky! I'm jealous...

But back to the point. There will be a different girl in this who the main character isn't going to get along with (cliches!!!). Mark's girlfriend won't be in this either. I have another person I want him to date (which is also very cliche!).

And before you all start asking questions about the main character's name, I literally just wanted to name her that, it has nothing to do with anything.

Recap: No Wiishu, No Amy, the name of the main character's name has nothing to do with anything!

ALSO! I DO NOT HAVE A POSTING SCHEDULE! I'm (unfortunately) only fourteen years old, which means I have school. I know that's a common excuse, so let me give you another.... I GET WRigHteR's BloCk! Seriously, it's bad. If y'all have suggestions, let me know! I don't need them, but if you want something, let me know and I'll consider it.

I was also thinking about doing one-shots in a different story. If that's something that you want to see, then I'll do it!

If there are editing errors, feel free to let me know! I appreciate it!

Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy!