Chapter Three- Busy Day

"Hey guys! Long time, no see!" Mark chirped as he ran out on stage with Seán, Bob, and Wade. The audience laughed and cheered, screaming at the top of their lungs. I was backstage, just kind of waiting for my cue to come out.

Soon enough, they were taking some questions from the audience. One of which, caught my attention.

"Mark, who posted the picture of you, Bob, Wade, Jack, and Adam on your social media last night?" A female voice rung out. Mark and Seán glanced at each other and pulled out their phones. They all leaned in to see.

Bob and Wade barked out laughter as Mark and Seán's faces turned bright red.

"W-well," Mark stuttered, "I actually have an announcement!"

Whispers echoed through the room, most everyone thought that Mark had a girlfriend, I could tell. Mark cleared his throat and held a hand in my direction.

"I'd like to introduce you all to someone." He said and I walked out on stage. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a tight squeeze. "This is my sister, Todd."

Gasps, cheers, and 'awe's rippled through the crowd. I smiled and waved, only to be pulled away a second later.

"Yep! She's the greatest little person on Earth!" Wade was now giving me a hug. I giggled a little.

"Mark, her YouTube name." Seán reminded him. Mark perked up from the shock of having his little sister ripped from his arms.

"Oh yeah, her name on YouTube will be Midori Aka, by the way." Mark told everyone. I had a small microphone clipped to my shirt so that I could talk to the audience as well.

"If anyone can figure out what the hidden meaning is, then you are a remarkable human being." I said. I got weird looks from all the guys, Wade letting go of me.

"What's the hidden meaning?" Seán asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then it wouldn't be hidden, would it?" I playfully snapped. He gave me a snarky look and stuck out his tongue. People in the audience were 'ooo'ing, laughing, and clapping like I'd just roasted him better than anyone.

I dipped my head and place my hands flat together, then bowed.

"Domo!" I squeaked. I was tugged again and put in a head lock. Seán was now holding me and rubbing his knuckles against me scalp. It kinda hurt. "Eek! Seán!"

I yelped and pulled myself away, rubbing my head gently. He pat my shoulder as I pouted, only tiger pulled away by my brother, again.

"Todd will be living with me in LA and will likely be in a lot of videos, so get ready guys. We need to break her sanity." Mark winked at the crowd and they went wild. I nervously chuckled.

"Oh great..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, she doesn't even curse." Bob teased. I glared at him and he just smiled back. We all sat down on the couch and the guys messed around while I dodged their hits and played peacemaker.

"What's your favorite ship?" A member of the audience asked us. I smirked slightly.

"Septiplier." I answered.

"Septiaka." Mark immediately shot back. We glared at each other. Bob and Wade immediately agreed with Mark and Seán just kinda stuttered.

"Why am I shipped with everyone?" He mumbled. Bob came between Mark and I as we continuously glared at each other. At least the audience agreed with me...

=---->

There was a lot of people who wanted to talk with us, everyone buzzing about how Mark had a secret sister. I said hi to people and some even wanted pictures with me and autographs. My mind was raging with, well, everything.