hey now

(Y/N)'s pov
"Mom, why are we in some random neighborhood?" I ask looking around at the passing quaint houses, fully furbished. The lawns are kept trimmed and the flower beds are kaleidoscopes of color.
"This is where they said to go..." Mom keeps driving, looking puzzled by the absence of a film crew or set somewhere. "I'll read the text again" I pull out my phone from my purse.

"The text reads : "Hello there Ms. (y/l/n)! Congratulations on your audition, we can't wait to work with you! The first cast and crew meeting will be Monday, March 8th at the address, 5275 Cicada dr, LA, California. See you then, Travis Lemboly." I read quickly, then slowing down at the address.

"Mapquest says we're almost there, next street over" Mom pulls to a stop sign.
"I think that's it!" I point to a slightly weathered baby blue house with a weeping willow in the front yard and a flower bed filled with daisies and orange poppies. There's about 9 cars and a large group of people talking in the front yard.
Once we park and get out, about 10 people rush up to me and ask if I need anything.
"hey now, hey now, I really appreciate this all everyone, but I'm fine, truly" I smile and continue waking to the house.
"There she is!" My agent, Travis Lemboly, pulls me into a hug and opens his arm in a displaying gesture to welcome me to everyone.
"Now now everyone, let's give a warm welcome to our very own little miss (y/n) (y/l/n)!" Everyone claps and smiles then goes back to chatting.
"Here we have Wyatt Oleff, your on screen lover! Oooh I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other" Travis pushes me into a boy about 5'6 with curly hair and warm brown eyes.

Wyatt's pov
I'm nervous to meet (y/n), I'm not sure what she looks like exactly, but I know I have to kiss her... a few times. Everyone starts stirring and then she appears. "...woah." I say to myself in awe. "pick up your jaw, you're gonna catch flies" My agent, Maria Winnestead lifts my bottom jaw from hanging wide open. "What did I tell ya, she's quite the looker" Maria smiles to me. "sure is" I can't look away from (y/n). After she is officially announced, I return to talking with some crew members. "Hey watch it!" I exclaim when someone runs right into me. I look down to find a flustered (y/n). Her cheeks are bright pink and her eyes twinkle. She shakes her head and snaps back into reality.

(Y/N)'s pov
Well that was awkward and I can't believe I blushed so much. Okay, time to talk. "Woah, sorry there! I'm clumsy" I smile dopey and scratch my head. Good excuse. "Nice to meet you Clumsy, I'm Wyatt" the boy smiles, carrying out the joke. "No for real, it's nice to meet you, I'm Wyatt Oleff, you're lover" he says with a wink. "Nice to meet you too, Wyatt. I'm (y/w/n), your mistress" I say with a wink back. "So, we've both read the script and we both know our situation..." I raise my brows and hope he catches on. "Yeah. Actually, Jeremy! Could you come over here for a second please, Chloe and I want to ask you something!" Wyatt calls over Jeremy Gordante, the director of the movie we're working on.

"What's up, guys?" Jeremy casually smiles. "Well I was a bit confused on a piece of my blocking" Wyatt says looking puzzled. "Uh-huh, well what part is confusing you?" Jeremy furrows his brow and scratches his chin. "Here, let me show you"

Wyatt's pov
I rest my hands on (y/n)'s jaw and pull her face close to mine as I move to her's. My lips crash into her's and she kisses back. That lasts for only about 6 seconds.
"Is that what you meant when it says my character, Nick, kisses Mel unexpectedly and she reciprocates?"
"...well.. um yeah, but it could use a bit more passion and it should be an opened mouth kiss, not a peck" Jeremy is stunned, but proceeds to give advice.
"Okay, how about this?" I take a breath and go in to kiss (y/n) a second time. She just accepts it and deepens the kiss.

(Y/N)'s pov
Oh he's just a bit confused on blocking, that's normal. Jeremy is such a great director and he's known to be great with kids. "Uh-huh, well what part is confusing you?" Jeremy listens attentively. "Here, let me show you" Wyatt looks at me and gently, but assertively grabs my jaw and pulls himself and I into an unexpected kiss. Though I may be taken back, his lips pressed onto mine was pure bliss, I couldn't help but kiss back. After a few seconds, we slowly pull back and it feels like my cheeks are on fire. "Is that what you meant when it says my character, Nick, kisses Mel and she reciprocates?" Wyatt says calmly, but I can see the tips of his ears and cheeks turn pink. "...well.. um yeah, but it could use a bit more passion and it should be an opened mouth kiss, not just a peck" Jeremy is startled, but continues to discuss what just happened seriously. What kind of advice is that?! He just kissed me! Without asking! The cameras aren't rolling! "Okay, how about this?" Wyatt breaths slowly and repeats the action with more roughness and fire in his lips. Oh, what's this? His tongue is on my lips asking for an entrance. I accept by opening my mouth more so and reciprocating. We pull away after about 40 seconds. "So, how was that?" Wyatt smiles, out of breath. I swipe my lips and look to my Mom who's wide-eyed with a gaping mouth. I smile embarrassingly.

just acting / wyatt oleff x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें