social butterfly

A/N : Feb 6th, 2018
———————————————————-

April 7th, 2018

Wyatt's pov (2:36pm)
"Grr where is she?!" I grumble while tapping my foot. It's 5 minutes till call and she isn't here! bzz bzz I check my phone. It's (Y/N).. "She better have a good excuse.." I say under my breath, checking the text.

"sorry i'm running late. there's a lot of traffic. can you tell jeremy i'm really sorry and i'll be there as soon as i can"

"I guess that's fair. Hey Jeremy, (Y/N) is running late due to traffic, she's gonna be here as soon as she can" I say walking over to Jeremy as he looks over some set details. "Alright, just keep me posted and let me know when she gets here" he says not looking up from the clipboard. "Will do, thanks" I make my way to Katy and the costume team and change into my next outfit. Stepping out and checking myself out in the mirror, I hear a familiar cat-call whistle. "Damn buddy, see this movie's got you all set up for the lucky lady, huh?" a voice I haven't heard in a few weeks calls out approaching me. "Fiiinn, how are you dude? Who let you on set?" I chuckle and give the thin boy a firm hug. "Ah I'm not too bad and Maria, she's as sweet as ever" Finn says with a rather sarcastic tone. "Yeah yeah, but I love her" I smile and shake my head. "You also love (Y/NNN)" he smirks and draws a heart with his index fingers. "Whatever! When you meet her just be cool, okay?" I turn my focus to adjusting my hair and taking my seat in the makeup chair. "Don't worry, I got this! The ladies dig a guy like me, a smooth talker" Finn says leaning on a pole and then slipping. "..yeah, a real smooth ladies man.." I scoff and raise a brow. bzz bzz I check my phone. It's (Y/N)

"Hey, I'm just parking. Can you tell Jeremy and the crew please?"

"Jeremy! (Y/N) is on her way over! Hey Kathy, can someone grab her clothes and Hannah, get the makeup ready?" I prepare everyone. "Finn, promise me now that you won't embarrass me and make a fool of yourself. You know what, make a fool of yourself, please do." I look to the boy with his hands shoved in his pockets. "Oh okay! Whatever you say, pal" He chuckles and turns around.

Y/N's pov (2:43 pm)
Approaching the set, I see Wyatt in the makeup chair and another boy with curly, dark brown hair. He's too far away to make out a face, but he looks a bit like Wyatt's friend, Finn. "Hey, Travis, I'm gonna head straight to costume and makeup" I skip over to the changing booths behind the vanities for makeup. "Hey there, hottie" Finn says, rubbing his thumb on his bottom lip and checking me out. "Hey there Finn, Wyatt told me a lot about you, but he failed to mention you're an asshole" I smile at him and step into the changing cubby. "Ouch! That one hurt.." I hear Finn say. "Sorry about him, (Y/N) he's never had much luck with the ladies" Wyatt laughs and hits his arm. I step out in my costume comprised of high waisted levi shorts, a mustard yellow t-shirt with the words "human nature" on it in cursive, white tube socks with a red stripe at the top, and red converse. Wyatt was already in his costume, a red baseball tee, khaki shorts, white tube socks, and blue converse. As I put my hand on Wyatt's chest standing behind him, he grabs my hand and kisses it. Finn stands there dumbfounded and astonished. "You two are so lame! You act like an old married couple.." Finn groans and rolls his eyes, sitting on the vanity desk. I take my seat in the makeup chair next to Wyatt and chat it up with the boys for a while.

Wyatt's pov (3:12 pm)
After talking with (Y/N) and Finnie boy for a while until (Y/N) and I were done with hair and makeup, we jogged over to Jeremy. "Hey Jer, I'm sorry I was late. The traffic in LA is atrocious! Nothing like Montana, that's for sure!" She rambles on with a southern twang in her voice. "It's okay It's okay. And who's this?" Jeremy gestures to Finn standing to my left. "This is my buddy Finn. We were in IT together, y'know and he was in Stranger Things? Anyways, Maria let him in. I promise he won't do anything" Wyatt explains. "I promise" Finn smiles and offers his hand to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you Finn, you can sit over there and watch the shoot if you'd like?" Jeremy points to a bench nearby. The scene is set in the living room and our characters are lying on the couch eating popsicles trying to beat the heat. The shoot last for about 45 minutes until we need a 10 minute break. "Hey what'd you think?" Wyatt smiles skipping over to Finn. "I think it was good, but I think they'll like it more" he smirks lifting his phone. There's an instagram post from his account with a picture of us where (Y/N)'s head is on my shoulder in the scene. The picture is captioned :

Lover Boy and His One and Only ☺️

Both of our instagrams are tagged. The comments are blown up by "who is she?" "Are they dating?😱" "what movie or show is this?" "you guys are so cute 😍" and plenty more. "FINN!! Why did you post that!?" (Y/N) shouts at the boy. "You can't just do that!" I shout too. "the people want answers" He replies with a shrug. "You guys better come up with a good alibi" he laughs and puts his phone in his pocket. (Y/N) pulls out her phone and her notifications are rapidly popping up @ _____ followed you. She checks her profile, "1,658 followers!," she gasps. "What are we gonna say?" I look to her concerned. "Well, we ARE dating..." she shrugs and smiles. "I guess we should post" I say and pull up the camera.

Y/N's pov (4:10)
Wyatt pulls up the camera and hands his phone to Finn. "Here, take a picture for us" he says pulling me close. "How do you wanna pose?" I ask looking up into his eyes. "How about this?!" He smiles wide and swoops me up from behind, into his arms. I laugh and scrunch up, pushing my arms on top of his. click! "There ya go!" Finn says handing the phone to Wyatt. My laughing slows into a sigh. "Perfect, thanks dude" Wyatt smiles and shows me. We choose this picture to post on his account and come up with the caption

Yes, we're dating. This loser is my girlfriend. AND THIS DUMMY IS MY BOYFRIEND. (She added that) Well, she's a pretty cool girl and I hope you guys see that too. That's the announcement, bye dudes. 💓

"Alright, post!" I say, clicking the 'post' button. Almost immediately, my phone blows up with love and support from people all over. "I'm glad we did this. Finn, do you wanna stick around and watch the shoot?" I ask with a gentle smile. "Sure, can we grab a bite to eat after though?" Finn says scratching the back of his neck. "Sure" Wyatt smiles.

"Back to work everyone!" Jeremy shouts with a clap and we all take our positions.

A/N: (March 4th) I'm sorry it took me a month to do this chapter. I just gotta lot of stuff going on rn. Again, thank you to everyone who reads this story, I hope you enjoy what's next to come :)