First Day

It was the first day of school. Izuku was excited. He got up early, worked out a bit, ate breakfast, took a shower, dressed up, kissed his mom goodbye, and went to school. He arrived at the mighty gates of UA, taking his first steps inside as a student. He then went inside and looked for his assigned classroom. After about ten minutes of looking around, he found the surprisingly giant door to his class, 1-A. After taking a breath, he opened the classroom door. He immediately heard Kacchan arguing with the same guy from the entrance exam.

"Kindly take your feet off the desk! You're disrespecting the former batches who've used it!"

"How far up did they stick that up your ass!? Or was it always there!?" Bakugo replied in a crude tone.

Izuku sweat dropped at the sight. 'Why does he always get into arguments???' he thought to himself. Then Bakugo looked at Izuku's direction.

"About time you got here Deku!" Bakugo said.

"Wait! Your that kid who destroyed the zero pointer!" The tall boy with glasses said.

Bakugo jumped at what he said. "What!? Hold up!"

"It's true Kacchan, but it's a long story." Izuku exclaimed through sign language. Iida (the tall dude with glasses) caught this.

"Wait.. Are you-?"

"Hey! Your the guy who saved me in the entrance exam!" A feminine voice said from behind Izuku. He turned around to see the same chestnut haired girl from the entrance exam who was way too close to his liking. He blushed at the distance. "That was cool what you did!"

"Hmph, so it's is true" Bakugo said.

"Hi! I'm Ochako Uraraka! What's your name?" She asked.

Before Izuku could raise his arms to answer, or for Bakugo to answer for him, a lazy voice came out of nowhere.

"Everyone, get in your seats." Izuku looked behind Uraraka to see a tired looking man, probably in his thirties, in a yellow sleeping bag. Izuku was weirded out by it, so was everyone else who saw it. Once Uraraka turned around and also got weirded out, the man spoke again.

"I'm your home room teacher, now get to your seats"

Once everyone did, the man got out of his sleeping bag and walked up to the front of the class. "First things first, my name is Shoto Aizawa, and I'm your home room teacher. Second, we have a special student, he would like to introduce himself." He said looking at Izuku. Then he looked to Bakugo. "Bakugo was it? Get up here and help him" he said pointing to Izuku. They both got up and went to the front.

Izuku then used sign language, with Bakugo there to translate. He looked at what Izuku was saying and translated it to the class.

"Hello. My name is Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, and I'm a mute." Bakugo said for his silent friend.

"Now that that's over, return to your seats. Now, third. Everyone change into you PE uniforms and meet me outside." Aizawa said before leaving the room.

*time skip*
Once the class was outside in their PE clothes, Aizawa began to speak. "Today we'll be having a quirk apprehension test. It's the same as a physical examination, except your allowed to use your quirks. First up is the softball throw. Izuku, since you ranked first in the entrance exam, you're up first. What was your farthest softball throw in your previous school?"

"58.2 meters"

"Use your quirk and see what happens." Aizawa said while throwing him a softball and pulling out some type of phone.

Izuku then used his quirk to make the softball float, then it began to orbit around him. It slowly began to pick up speed, getting faster every revolution. Then it got faster, and faster, and faster. Then Izuku closed his eyes, making the ball gain more speed. Then it started gaining even more speed. Then it caught on fire, then started to spin even faster. Then, he opened his eyes, and extended his arm outwards, commanding the ball to dash forward. It was lost to the skies in under 3 seconds. The class (apart from Bakugo) was amazed.

Aizawa then looked at his phone. His eyes widened a bit, then he showed it to the class. "657.93 meters". The class was speechless. Then came Bakugo's turn. He picked up the ball, and added a blast to the pitch. "648.98 meters"

"Hmph, you beat me this time Deku."

*time skip*
The day past by like a flash. Iida and Uraraka introduced themselves. Izuku learned a few things here and there. Then the day ended. Izuku was walking home with Bakugo. Uraraka caught up to them. Bakugo remembered what had happened when Izuku tripped.

"Hey Deku, ima go ahead. I forgot my mom and I have plans." Bakugo said while dashing ahead, leaving Izuku alone with Uraraka.

'Why'd you do this to me Kacchan?' Izuku thought to himself.

"Your nickname, Deku, it sounds kinda cute..." Uraraka said trying to start a conversation.

Izuku blushed and pulled out a small notepad and a pen from his pocket, since he figured he would need this to talk to people. Then he wrote down "you think so?"

"yeah, it also reminds me of the Japanese word of you can do it!" She said with enthusiasm.

"Actually it's quite the opposite, Kacchan just calls me that out of irony." Izuku wrote.

"Kacchan? Is that your nickname for Bakugo?"

Izuku nodded as a reply. "What made you decide to be a hero?" Izuku asked through his notepad.

"Well, don't judge me for this, but I want to be a hero for money. You see, my parents own a construction company, and we've been in debt for quite a while, so we're kinda low on funds."

"Why would I judge you for wanting to help out your family? I thinks that's a perfect reason to be a hero!" Izuku wrote.

"Thanks." She replied back. Then she decided to ask him a question. "Do you have any hobbies?"

"Well, from time to time, I make music and post it on either Spotify or YouTube" he wrote down.

"Well that's pretty cool, maybe you should show me some time." She said.

"Actually, I'm working on a new song right now, and I need female vocals. You think you could help me with that?" He asked with the notepad.

"Sure! But, I'm not the greatest singer...."

"That's fine, I'll just auto tune your voice. Can you come by over the weekend so we can record?"

"Sure!"

Soon they reached the train station and boarded the train. They continued talking.

"Could you teach me sign language as well?" Uraraka asked. "That way our conversations will be easier?"

"Sure" he wrote on his note pad.

"Well, this is my stop, see you later Deku-kun!" She said.

He waved in return. Then he waited for his stop, got off, and arrived home. He ate dinner, exercised, took a shower, and slept immediately since he had no homework to do.