USJ Aftermath.

"Finally..." Shigaraki said with a sadistic smile on his face (which you could barely see due to the hand covering his face).

Allmight walked in, taking off his jacket and tie, but one thing was already gone even before he entered the building. He wasn't smiling.

"Noumu, kill him off."

The beast immediately ran at him, cocking his fist. It threw a punch, which Allmight ducked under and turned around to face the monster's back.

"Missouri Smash!!" Allmight yelled, chopping the monster's back. The wind thrashed at everything, moving the water and causing the trees to sway violently, but the monster was unfazed. It quickly turned around and punched Allmight in the face, sending him back a few meters. Allmight got back up and wiped his face.

"Nice try, but Noumu has a shock absorption quirk. He was designed to be your EXACT counter." Shigaraki said.

'Shock absorption huh? Wait! It isn't nullification, it has a limit!' Allmight thought to himself as he regained his stance. Then the two started running at each other, with both of them throwing a punch at the same time, making their fists connect. The wind blew away at everything. Then they launched more punches with each punch connecting. They kept getting faster and faster, the clash of punches was causing a huge storm of wind, sending everything flying. The surrounding villains were flying all over the place while the students were struggling to stay standing. The wind was so strong that it was moving throughout the entire building.

"Hey hey hey, didn't I just say that he had shock absorption?" Shigaraki said.

"Yeah, you did. But it's shock absorption, not nullification!" Allmight said as he increased his speed, managing to land a punch through Noumu's punch storm. Then he landed another one, then another, then one more. Soon, he had stopped Noumu's punches completely, and landed continuous punches, each getting stronger than the last. Soon, he landed a punch that sent Noumu up in the air. Then he jumped up, grabbed his leg, and threw him to the ground. Then he tossed and punched him around. Then he landed more and more punches. "Allow me to tell you something villain!" Allmight yelled as he raised his strength even more, preparing for his motto.

The Noumu started to shriek in pain with Allmight's next punches, causing Shigaraki's eyes to widen in shock. 'Now way. That's impossible! There's no way he can beat him!' He thought to himself.

"GO EVEN FURTHER!! PLUUUUS ULTRAA!!!!!" He said landing a very strong punch sending Noumu up in the air once more. Then he jumped up and cocked his fist. "DETROIT SMAAAAAASH!!!" He yelled landing one last hit on Noumu's head, ripping it off the monster body, and blasting it to bits and destroying part of the monster's torso. It was dead.

"D-damn it!" Shigaraki said as he watched Allmight kill it. He looked around to see all the villains unconscious. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He said scratching his neck furiously, causing his neck to be full of scratch marks. "Kurogiri! Let's retre-"

*BANG!*

A bullet flies through Shigaraki's leg. Then three more followed, flying straight through his other limbs, causing him to fall down on the cold concrete. Allmight began to laugh.

"It's funny. I've gotten a lot weaker since I haven't been training for a while... If I kept on training, it only would've taken four smashes"

That's statement only infuriated Shigaraki even more, but he couldn't do anything about it. Then Shigaraki was surrounded by black mist, then disappeared with the cloud. Soon, ambulances arrived along with the police. The villains were apprehended and the students were rushed outside to be checked for injuries. Everyone was okay, until Izuku collapsed out of nowhere. When they tried picking him up, they noticed a sharp shard of metal piercing the right side of his lower back. They put him inside an ambulance and drove away to the hospital. The rest of the students were brought back to the school and were told to stay in their classroom for the time being. About an hour and a half later, the door opened to see Izuku holding his right hip, slowly walking to the class, who almost crushed him with a giant group hug.

"How ya holding up shitnerd?" Bakugo asked.

"Fine, it's still kinda painful though." He said with slow sign language. Then he turned to Uraraka and used sign language to say "you still up for this weekend?" which Bakugo translated.

She let out a light chuckle and lightly punched him on the arm. "Of course I still am. And be more careful next time by the way."

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck and lightly smiled. Then the classroom door opened revealing Principal Nedzu. "Okay class, you are free to go, however, you will all be taking a bus ride home. Pack your stuff and enter the bus outside." He said as he walked away. Then he class packed their bags and headed outside. They all got into the bus and chose their seats. Then the bus left the school and headed for each of their houses. They all got dropped off either near or at their houses. Bakugo, Izuku, and Jiro got dropped off in the same area since they apparently live in the same neighborhood. Then Jiro separated from the boys and went a different route then they did. Bakugo then separated leaving Izuku 5 minutes away from his apartment. He got to his front door, scared to see the doorknob broken, as if someone broke into the house. Izuku rushed in to see his mom stepping on a thief's face, with her eyes full of rage and a banged up frying pan in her hands. Then she saw Izuku and ran to him.

"Izuku! Thank god your okay! I heard what happened at school and I got so worried!" He says almost crushing Izuku in a hug. She was being careful to avoid putting any pressure on his injury. Then she grabbed her phone and called the cops, who soon arrived and put the crook in jail. Then the cops said that they'll pay for the installment of a new door with a better lock. Soon, a carpenter came with their new door and installed it for free. They thanked them for their kindness before they left, then they had dinner. Izuku checked his phone to see a message from Uraraka.

Uraraka: Just realized today is Friday. Does that mean I'll come over tom?

Izuku replied: I guess so...

Then he told his mom that a friend will come over tomorrow. His mom then got excited and cleaned the apartment. Then he went to his room to start on a new music project of his. To pass time, he would create remixes or mashups and post them online. Then he started working on the main beat along with the instrumental. Then he went to sleep.