Upgrades (Filler)

Izuku woke up on to see sunlight shining through his window. He got and went to the kithcen for his breakfast. He saw a plate that had rice and an omelet with a note that says

Went shopping with Auntie Mitsuki! We're planning to go to the gym afterwards, so I'll be back when it gets dark! Stay safe!

Izuku let out a sigh and ate his food, then he washed his plate. He went to the living room and sat on his sofa to watch the news. In the middle of an announcement, Izuku decided he would call Principal Nedzu for something. He remembered that they gave their numbers when he was at the hospital. He picked up his phone and opened his contacts and sent the principal a message.

Hello Principal Nedzu, I was hoping if I can get my suit upgraded..

After a few minutes, the principal replied.

Of course! May I ask what upgrades you want?

Izuku then typed a reply.

I would like the the lower portion of my suit to have more protection. And if you can, please make the added protection fire proof.

Then after half a minute, the bear-rat-thing replied.

Of course! I'll get the support department on it right away!

Thanks Izuku replied with a text. Then he continued to watch the news. Then after thirty minutes, he shut off the TV and took a shower. Then he put on a tracksuit and went out for a quick jog. He jogged all the way to the nearest park, where he did squats, push-ups, sit-ups, along with leg raises and planking. Then he jogged back home to his apartment where he found a suitcase at his front door. He picked it up and entered his apartment, making sure to close the door and lock it. He opened it to find his hero suit, along with a note.

As you requested, we have added more armor to the lower half of your suit. We've added kick pads and kneepads to the pants, along with metal soles for the shoes. As a bonus, we've reinforced the material and added small arm bracers. And we've managed to make all the additions fireproof as you requested.

'That was fast...' Izuku thing to himself. Then he tried it on and looked at himself in the mirror. 'Wow, I look cool...' Then he changed back to his normal clothes and neatly put the costume back in the suitcase. Then he did his weights and used his handgrip. Then, he took another look in the suitcase, and an idea popped in his head. He quickly changed and headed out. He practiced his parkour and pretended to be some type of vigilante, making sure to stop any type of small crime he could handle without being seen. Then he found himself on top of Bakugou's house. He then decided to pull a prank on him. He sneaked inside the house without being seen or making a noise. Then he found himself hiding behind the kitchen counter. Then he heard the sound of footsteps coming by. Sure enough, it was Bakugou. He passed by the counter without seeing Izuku and sat down on a chair at the dining table. Then Izuku perched himself on the counter, making his shadow appear over Bakugou, causing him to turn around.

He turned around to see no one there. "Who the fuck is there!?" He shouted.

Then Izuku sneaked behind him and pulled out his phone, and played a sound clip. The clip just had one word in a really deep voice. "Me"

"Who the-?!" Bakugou said as he turned around, to see no one there. Then he heard a *CRASH*. He looked to see a plate smashed on the floor. Then he started getting freaked out. Then he ran to his room and locked the door. Izuku saw the whole thing happen from outside, and he was *silently* laughing his ass off, or well, in his mind since he can't speak. Then he went back home, changed back to his house clothes and slept for the rest of the day.