Back to School

Izuku had walked to school and had arrived in his classroom. He sat down and noticed a couple of changes. One of them being that he noticed Bakugo seemed to be more on edge than usual, then he remembered why.

Soon, Aizawa had entered the room and announced that the UA Sports Festival was in two weeks. He also explained that there will be no school for the next two weeks to allow the students to prepare for the Sprots Festival. Then the rest of the day passed by in a flash and soon, he found himself walking home with Uraraka.

"Hey Deku... Mind if I ask you something?" She asked

"Sure." He replied with his hands.

"Would you mind if I train with you? For the Sports Festival?"

"Not at all! In facts, I could use a partner other than Bakugou. And I think Bakugou is gonna train with Kirishima."

"Yay! You're the best Deku!" She exclaimed as she hugged Izuku with all her might.

"Uraraka. Can't. Breathe. Help" he made out with his hands. She saw and let go.

"Sorry..." She said running the back of her head. "Mind if I come by tomorrow?"

"Fine by me" he replied. Then they parted ways and went home.

Short chapter I know. But I'm having some major writers block with this book plus I'm busy with the One Punch book so......