Basic Hero Training

"I am walking in like a normal person!"

"ALLMIGHT!!?" The class exclaimed.

"Let's skip the introductions, today we will have Basic Hero Training! Now, what's a hero without his..."

"COSTUME!" The class (apart from Izuku) yelled in unison.

"Right! Put on your costumes and meet me at City District F!" Allmight said before walking out the room. All of them got changed and went to the city district.

"Your costume looks cool Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed through his hands.

"Your ain't that bad either." Bakugo replied.

Izuku's costume was based off of the Shield (a popular wrestling group in America). His costume was all black and consisted of a black jumpsuit underneath a tactical vest. He also had a a black face mask that covered his mouth and nose. The costume also had a built in hoodie. Then Izuku saw Uraraka and walked up to her, but he became a blushing mess after he saw her costume.

"Wow Izuku! Your costume looks so cool! I should have been specific with what I wanted, this suit is skintight..."

Izuku used sign language and said "well, I think you look good in it..." Thankfully, she didn't understand and no one bothered to translate.

"UA's the best" Minet Minoru said.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Izuku used his quirk to lift Mineta in the air.

"WHATS HAPPENING!?" Mineta screamed. Then, Izuku dropped him, and he landed face first on the hard concrete floor.

"Today, I'll be dividing you into teams of two, one team plays the role of heroes, while the other will play the role of villains! The villains will be protecting a weapon hidden inside the building! They will also know the complete floor plan of the entire building. The heroes' job is to find the weapon and tag it, thus disarming it! Is that clear?"

The entire class nodded in unison.

Then Bakugo walked up to Allmight and whispered something to his ear. "Hey Allmight, could you pair up Deku and Round face over there?"

Allmight took one look at the two, then looked back at Bakugo and whispered back. "I see where your going with this... And I like it"

"The first teams will be Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka! They will be playing the role of heroes! The other team will be... *pauses to think* Bakugo Katsuki and Tsuyu Asui!"

"I'm with frog girl huh...." Bakugo said.

"We're partners Izuku!" Uraraka said with a cheerful tone. Izuku blushed then nodded. Then he began to think of a strategy while Bakugo and Tsuyu went inside the building.