《27》

|tyler|

the music pumped from the instruments. people took hold of each other gliding back and forth.
tyler sat upon his thrown watching and waiting.
"do not forget," his stepmother begins "the princess will be here soon, you know what must be done."
tyler continues to look at the moving crowd as if he didn't hear a word that passed from her lips.

he moves toward that crowd fixing his tuxedo. the first person to great him is a woman with red glowing hair.
"it's good to see you again your highness."
"and you, though i have yet to get a name from you." he laughs softly.
"dance?" she puts out her hand and tyler takes it being shocked that a woman asked first. placing his hand on her sky blue dress.
"do you always ask the man first?" he asked curious if this is how woman are or would like to be.
"if you have to know your highness, yes. i find woman are much more forward then men who scuttle around the problem instead of facing them head on." she says as if she took a chunk of his life out of his head. her gold mask not covering a smirk of triumph.
they continued to dance until the music had stopped. a man came up behind tyler.
"your highness it looks like you may have more company." the woman says stepping away from him and disappearing into the crowd.
"hello, how could i help you?" tyler says turning to the man behind him. the mask hid the other man's face well, red and black swirling around the plaster. the suit suck finely to the man's body perfectly hitting his curves. his brown hair waved as if trying to catch tyler's attention.
the man said nothing only grabbing tyler's hand and pulling.
to curious he didn't force the man to let go. the man dragged tyler into an empty room, candles lit and a bed placed at the other end. worry building up inside his mind.
"whatever you're trying to pull just know people will-" he's cut off my a pair of lips meeting his. tyler pulled back quickly opening his mouth to call for help when the man slipped off his masked.
josh's face hiding behind it.
"josh! don't worry me like that!" tyler whispered but also yelled letting out a breath of relief.
"your hair it's back to its natural color." he breaks the silence. josh still just looking at him love and pride in his eyes.
josh lifted up tyler's mask letting it fall to the floor next to his and pushed tyler up against the wall.
he gasped a little and broke out into a smile, and looked into josh's eyes and then to his lips.
without another second of hesitation, tyler pressed their lips together and felt fireworks explode in his chest.
they moved closer to each other trying to take more. breathing erratic heart beating faster hands running though hair.

"prince tyler are you in here?" a soft voice called for him cutting their kiss short. they pulled back from each other, "in the closet, go!" tyler says pushing josh into the sliver and gold closet. shutting it while fixing his hair.
"princess jenna, how good to see you." he speaks no shaking in his voice. she steps deeper into the room.
"and you." she comes into view, pink dress flowing behind her, blonde hair curled perfectly.

"to what do i owe the pleasure?" he leads her to sit on the bed. she brushes her soft silky hair out of her face. a slight smile placed upon her lips. the bed dipping as they both sit down.
"i must say i'm quite nervous, i've always been taught to be fearless in front of another human of royalty but i have not met many except your family." she rambles on fiddling with her nails and looking at the wall trying to avoid tyler's eyes.
"no need to worry here." he says grabbing her hands, heeding his stepmother's words.
she pulls her hands from under his, and rest one on his face. "this is for you my future husband." she pulls tyler in pressing her warm lips to his.
no fire and no heat.
i'm so sorry josh

she stands and leaves without another word, shutting the door softly.
"josh?" tyler speaks voice shaking as josh walks out of the closet.
"how could you?" he lets out angry.
"i-i-i." tyler stutters moving off the bed and closer to josh.
"n-no don't come near me, married! you didn't think that was important for me to know!" josh starts to move in circles, breathing heavy.
"josh please, this was bound to happen."
"y-you lied to me." that's the last thing he says before picking up his mask and running out.

~
happy holidays guys we've done it it's almost 2018
|-/