About the character

Huise Kage is absolutely not a normal girl in the age of 18, with unusual gray highlights to her black hair (black hair is the common and normal hair color) and a diamond birthmark in her right cheek under the eye, making her the as always, the target of bullies. As we all know in cliché stories, the weird, or the nerd or the newbie gets bullied blah blah blah, you know the drill. Of course because of her hair streaks that made her look like a freak, people despised her and ignored her existence. Despite the overflowing A plus and high grades, people disliked her even more. Nobody talked to her, but they talk about her. During meetings, foundation day, family day, or graduation no one ever came as her guardian or parent, so everyone assumed she's abandoned for her weird look and behavior. Well, they're close. And the fact that they never heard of the surname 'Kage' lead them to a conclusion that she's an official freak. Literally.

And here's a fact that no one knew: She named herself despite that she has a real name.

DISCLAIMER: Yes, you know the drill. I own my characters, like what the heck of course, but I don't own Naruto or the Akatsuki either. And of course, I also own the title and the cover, as well as the book, the names of my characters, blah blah blah. *sighs* What a drag. I'm sure that you're reading this is because it's a fanfiction of Naruto, because it's about the Akatsuki. Of course you know that Naruto isn't mine. This is so troublesome. *facepalms*

P.S. You want updates? Give me votes that I deserve. Please don't remind me to update, because I'm busy too, blame my school life, not my laziness. It's troublesome. Like seriously, I want to be an author. Do I need to study complicated Math! I only need MDAS and numbers 0-9! What a drag. (excuse me im sorry im ranting) Anyways, please encourage and motivate me to update (in your own way) not command me to update. Believe it!

She looks like this ( I know that it's obvious that it's edited, and I'm the try hard editor)