Chapter Five

Chapter Five

The Akatsuki are now wearing normal clothes, considering that we already bought their stuff, a lot of food since we're many, and other necessities.

And now I'm currently being spoon-fed by Hidan. I rejected his offer, but he said he wants to and insisted that I'm not well. I said I was fine, but he didn't believe it, either. Surprisingly, Kisame and Konan teamed up to make dinner and it's shockingly good. I don't know if I'm a good cook, but their cooking has a different touch from mine.

"So Nik, speaking of online jobs, we bought three laptops that we can use so we can also work here at home, to support our financial needs. Is it okay if you teach us how to work these things? I've seen many humans in this dimension use these things," Pein informed.

I nodded and gave him a thumb up. "Okay, Tou-san."

He ruffled my hair and secretly gave me a close-eyed smile. "Eat, kiddo. Why are you so slow? We're already finished,"

I just shrugged, I also don't know why. In our little orientation earlier, I explained them how things work in this world. The system, attitudes, routines, technology, name it. They also said that Orochimaru has something to do with them dimension hopping. I sighed at the thought. I wish Orochimaru would change for his own good.

As soon as I was finished with my food Hidan set me down and released me from his hold. Seriously, I never thought that he could be so clingy. Well it's okay since I love his hugs.

We heard a knock on the door and I'm the one who got up to answer it.

"Hello....Kashi- sensei?" I said, confused. Behind him were Hiruzen, Tsunade and Madara (don't ask). "..and Hiru-grandpa?..and Tsunade-nee, Madara-nii?"

Kakashi's one and only revealed eye narrowed. "How'd you know our names?"

I looked up, as if the answer is in the ceiling. "Umm..why not?"

"We were sent here by a flashing light. By the way, you look weird," he commented, looking at my clothes and house.

"Mister, it's you who looks weird. Well, just come in,"

I led the to the living room where you can see Tou-san and Kaa-san are talking, Ita-nii and Sasori-nii are reading something, Tobi-kun and Deidara-chan chasing each other, Zetsu-nii making a flower crown, Hidan sleeping in one of the couches, Ki-nii eating..sushi? And as usual, Kakuzu-nii counting money.

I turned to Kashi-sensei and company to introduce them, but out in a sudden, they were fighting with the Akatsuki.

Confused, my eyes tear up and soon I was crying. Ah, not this again. "Hic—wha-what's hic- wrong? Wha-hic-why you fighting hic--?"

Hearing my sobs they came to a stop and stared at me. However, Zetsu-nii came forward and put a flower crown on my head.

"There, there annoying shut up. It's okay, we're just playing so what the don't cry, imouto." Zetsu-nii patted my head, and his words quickly consoled me.

"O—okay," I said. He just ..smiled? at me and went to somewhere, probably the garden.

I jumped into Hidan and he woke up in the sudden contact.

He was sleeping the whole time, not noticing the leaf shinobis enter or the fact that Kashi-sensei almost cut his hand with a poisoned kunai if it weren't for Kakuzu-nii.

"Are you the hostess of this house?" Tsunade asked, with eyes in suspicion.

I tilted my head and smiled, something I now often do ever since the Akatsuki came. "Yes. Welcome!"

Hiruzen stepped forward. "Sorry miss, but don't you know the dangers of the Akatsuki in here?"

I stared at him in confusion. "But they're my new family and friends..?"

"They should never be here," he persisted. " Or are you being manipulated against your own will?"

"I'm not," I shook my head in disbelief. I can never be manipulated.

Tsunade turned to Madara. "What do you say?"

He just shrugged. "I don't know them, nor you guys. But since you're wearing leaf headbands, and these red cloud guys here looks challenging, I decided to join."

I gasped loudly. Then they all looked at me.

I jumped at Madara-nii and hugged him. "Wow, you just said a long sentence!" I exclaimed, amazed.

I felt the others sweatdrop. Oh well.

I released Madara-nii and went back to cuddling Hidan in the couch.

I yawned, feeling sleepy and I felt Hidan shift, so I can lean on his body."Feel free to stay here as long as you like...If you want to know more about this world, ask Tou-chan and Kaa-san...."

I yawned again, but this time I gave in and leaned all of my weight into Hidan's.

He's so comfy.

I drifted into a lulling sleep, but not before I heard Hidan say something.

"Shh, guys keep quiet! She's sleeping,"

The others snickered at him.

Oh Hidan.