The Best Luck

1 year later.

"Yuu-chan, look!" Aisaka said while showing 2 tickets of EXO concert: The Lost Planet in Osaka-jou Hall on December 24, 2014. Aisaka asked, "You will come with me, right?" "I am not interested in K-pop," Yuuka replied.

Aisaka asked, "Don't you wanna meet that guy?" Yuuka asked back, "Who?" "The one on your phone wallpaper. The one you met at EXPO Bridge in Daejeon South Korea, 1 year ago," Aisaka answered. "Of course I want to meet him again," said Yuuka, then she asked confusedly, "What's the relation between me wanting to meet him with going to EXO concert?"

Aisaka said vigorously, "It's the time to give you full explanation about EXO! This is my duty as Japan EXO-L!" "I'm not interested, Ai-chan. Please go home now. I want to sleep," Yuuka replied, then she yawned.

Yuuka looked at Aisaka and said, "Besides, what do you know about EXO? You just got to know about EXO 1 week ago and suddenly you told me that you are an EXO-L now? What is EXO-L anyway? Some kind of EXO's stalker?"

Aisaka said vigorously, "Yuu-chan, please never underestimate EXO-L's power. For now, please look at this!" Aisaka showed Chen's picture on her smartphone and said, "This is the guy you met in EXPO Bridge 1 year ago, right? He is EXO Chen!" Yuuka took a look at Chen's picture and said, "Nahhh, this is not him although they both look alike. Jongdae-san is not as handsome as Chen but I bet he is nicer than Chen."

"You want another proof? Okay, let me show you all of his pictures," said Aisaka. Aisaka browsed Chen's pictures on Yahoo! Japan Images Search and then she showed the result to Yuuka.

"Yuu-chan, see the ones without make-up. You can compare it with the picture you took 1 year ago," said Aisaka. Yuuka was surprised and mumbled, "It's indeed him." "See?? If you really want to meet him, come to EXO concert with me. Jongdae-san is Chen," said Aisaka.

Yuuka said doubtfully, "But... I don't think he still remembers me... It has been over than a year now." Aisaka said, "That's why you need to go and meet him. You can ask him in person when you meet him later. If he really doesn't remember you by then, then you need to move on. Forget him!" "Okay, I will go with you," Yuuka replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Aisaka asked, "Have you printed out his picture?" "Yes," Yuuka answered. "Good, you can give it to him later, after the concert ended. Let's find out if he still remembers you or not," said Aisaka.

When the lights were off, the concert venue instantly turned into lightstick ocean. When the stage lights started turning on, the girls on the stage side began playing the drums. At the same time, two big screens on the left and right side of the main screen started playing an opening VCR that showing EXO members with their superpowers respectively. Yuuka watched the VCR without blinking.

The moment VCR ended, 10 EXO members were already standing on the stage. EXO started their performance by performing HAKKA, "Dudae Biso... Dudae Biso! ... Dudae Biso!! ... Waka Bo!!! ... Weee ... Nala Eeteekeemai Waka weeteeletah! Uuuuuuppppp! Beesee capo liuas ... Beesee capo liuas ... Beesee capo liuas ...  Toma tuwata! ... Oobaneh oobaneh cowcow capaneh dodaebiso beesee cabolas ... EXO! I want EXO! I want EX-EX-EXO! Shhh..." Then EXO sang the first song titled MAMA.

" Then EXO sang the first song titled MAMA